See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Ok but nothing special for this price. Medium size rooms. Small tv. No air conditioning. One have to open the window at night. Elevator and the insides need refurbishment. Breakfast is more than ok. Friendly staff. No utilities like gym, sauna or anything.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

I maybe wrong. But there must be an error is a Star definition the number 4. Certainly this is not a 4star hotel. What is good about the hotel is the kind staff. My room was miserable. Breakfast was basic at best. I stayed there 12 night and the only thing I got was a bottle of water. I hope I don't have to stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Very central walking distance from center and train station. Breakfast was great and the room was so clean but just basic. No English channels on TV but news channels. Staff are professional but not very friendly, great sleep quality rooms with balconies are a plus.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2015

They have a good breakfast in the morning. The staff is very pleasant. The only thing to watch out for is getting out of the tub since the tub is raised off the floor so things are uneven while stepping onto the floor.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night for visiting Baden Baden. Hotel has central location with free parking, free wi fi (little slow), big rooms have little bit dated furniture but at the same time very comfortable soft beds.
No air conditioning due to being "historical building ", so authorities don't allow. We had to open all windows to have some air in our room that created of course noise from the street and difficulties with sleeping. Fan that we were kindly offered by reception helped a little only. No refrigerator. We got a key from reception for a refrigerator that is in the corridor, it is definitely a strange arrangement.. So another people have access to your stuff too? Breakfast is very good: salmon, cheese, salami, salad, yogurt, cake, eggs, bacon, juice, coffee. Staff was helpful, professional. Hotel is okay for short trip 1 or 2 nights, I guess after that no fast internet, no air conditioning and no fridge starts irritating you and you are forced to leave.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple