“Great Dining on Sylt”

Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Westerland
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I just love this restaurant. Every time we visit Sylt, dinner at the Web Christel is a MUST!!! We can’t wait to order our favourites from the menu. Family friendly, great food, and the staff are warm and welcoming. The ambience has authentic German charm to match the cuisine. Centrally located in Westerland it’s easy to get to, by foot or by car. The owner Marc and his team really make you feel at home. Can’t wait to go back - Web Christel rocks!!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Following a recent recommendation, again by my hotel, I went to this place. Please nite that parking is limited. While waiting staff were friendly throughout, the food was only average, at best. The restaurant offers two dinner sittings: 6 and 8 pm. For starters I had chanterelles (very bland) and rösti, which was ok. For mains I ordered trout with sage sauce, potatoes dauphoinse and a salad. If you like bland food- look no further. Unfortunately, to me it's just an average eatery. I will not be back.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Jionkan
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Menu is manifold. Food was excellent and staff was very friendly. The value for money is verry good.
To reserve a table for dinner you have two otions 18.00 pm od 20.00 pm.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2014

We had an excellent meal here. My mango lime scallops entree was divine and then a roast goose for main with lots of side dishes which was just great. Who knew goose crackling was so good? My partner's bouillabaisse was delicious.
It's a stylish place and we had very good service so I can't recommend it more.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My parents and I had dinner at Web - Christel and we were all pleasantly surprised. Sunny day, attentive staff, great service, delicious food, ice cold beer. Nothing to fault. If I ever returned to Sylt, I would make sure to have dinner here again. A visit comes highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2014