I stayed in this hotel for one night during a visit in the area.
The hotel is pretty basic and offers all the necessary services to make your stay pleasant.
Rooms were nice and clean and had air-conditioning.
Parking your car in the closed parking area is extra (5 EUR per night).
The hotel has a restaurant, but I decided to go across the street to a sort of pizza restaurant with nice food and good service.
There is a small commercial area across the hotel with a supermarket, restaurant, etc. Ideal if you need to stock up for the remainder of your trip.
All in all a good choice if you need an inexpensive place to stay with good basic comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated BEST WESTERN Paris Val de Bievre is in Jouy en Josas, a town famous for its jouy tiles, just 8 mn from the Chateau de Versailles and close to Paris. Situated at the entrance to the HEC business school campus, this modern hotel puts hospitality, comfort and friendliness first. Our restaurant is opened 7 days a week (except for Saturday lunch). The swimming pool does not exist anymore, you can find now a lounge terrasse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre Hotel Jouy En Josas
- Holiday Inn Jouy En Josas
- Jouy En Josas Holiday Inn