Since this was fully booked when I needed to stay, I stayed down the road at the Novotel Saclay. However, after my exam at HEC I had lunch with my tutor and professors. They didn't have much time - but one would have thought that an hour and a half would have been enough tiime to have lunch without too much of a rush. However, there only seemed to be one person serving and they seemed to disappear for long periods of time. The food was ok, and given that the weather was really nice we sat outside which was lovely. A pity about the service, because they have a pretty captive audience given their location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated BEST WESTERN Paris Val de Bievre is in Jouy en Josas, a town famous for its jouy tiles, just 8 mn from the Chateau de Versailles and close to Paris. Situated at the entrance to the HEC business school campus, this modern hotel puts hospitality, comfort and friendliness first. Our restaurant is opened 7 days a week (except for Saturday lunch). The swimming pool does not exist anymore, you can find now a lounge terrasse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Paris Val De Bievre Hotel Jouy En Josas
- Holiday Inn Jouy En Josas
- Jouy En Josas Holiday Inn