All reviews stayed days hotel is located night stay city outskirts sink toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2018

The hotel is located outside the city (20 minutes from the city center - luckily cause we were there the night of the terroristic attack) inside a university / industrial camp.
Good for parking, good if you need to go out from the city quickly in the morning. The room could have been renovated. The restaurant is good.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Camille L, Community Manager at 7Hotel&Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Dear L0ll0A, thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback. We are glad to know that you appreciated the location and the parking of the hotel. The majority of our rooms will be renovated in 2019 ! We hope to welcome you again, best regards, Camille Laroche, Community Manager, +33 (0)3 88 40 84 84

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Just spent four nights in this hotel while attending a meeting at our company offices nearby.
They checked me in and let me have the room at about 6 pm, when I arrived. The room was said to be ready but it was not what I would consider ready.
- The hotel provides a water boiling pot and instant coffee and teabags in the room for guests. My room had the water pot but housekeeping left no coffee or tea in the room.
- There was a safe in the room but the previous guest had left it locked and housekeeping did not notice. So in the morning when I was heading to work I could not use it. They did unlock it that day while I was at work so I was able to use it for the remainder of my stay.
- There were no wash cloths (face cloths) in the room. I asked the front desk for one for my room. When I asked the associate at the front desk she told me she would have one (some) delivered to my room. That was Monday evening. As of the time I checked out Friday morning, the washcloths had yet to be delivered to my room. I don’t think they have washcloths but I asked and the front desk said they would bring them to my room, so the expectation was set.
- Furnishings in the room. Most people would have replaced the furniture years ago. There was a dresser/desk-like object in the room but it was in such bad condition I could not really use it as a desk and there was nothing else in the room that could serve as a work surface. Not so good when the purpose of the visit is business.
- The room was too warm for my comfort. I adjusted the thermostat down but the room never could get comfortable.
- The fitness room has equipment in it but the equipment is run down - could use replaced. Most hotels have towels in the fitness room. Not here.
The restaurant ...
- Dinner menu is pretty basic and blah. I don’t think the menu has changed in the nine years I’ve been coming here.
- Breakfast - good selection of breads. The standard (every day) hot food is scrambled eggs, bacon and something else (maybe sausage?). Problem is bacon is undercooked and bacon and eggs are cold, consistently.
My norm is to close my reviews with the answer to two questions:
1. Would I recommend this hotel to family or friends? The answer is NO
2. Given the choice would I return to this hotel myself? Again the answer is No. I WILL likely return to this hotel because I am required to attend meetings nearby every 12-18 months and this is where “they” book us

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Awhitty63
Camille L, Community Manager at 7Hotel&Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Dear Awhitty63,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your stay didn't meet your expectations.
Regarding the coffee or tea in the room, it is possible that the housekeeping forgot it, but you can always call the reception to get some delivered in your room. The reception can unlock the safe in the room if they are left locked by the previous guest.
In the room, there are two sizes of towels for our guest, in order for them to have what they need. We will talk to our team to be sure that it will not happen again.
Renovations are planned in the rooms of the hotel for the beginning of 2019. However, even with those renovations planned, we will still change the furniture if one is in a too bad condition.
For the fitness room inside the hotel, you can ask for a new towel to do your sport. We also have a fitness center next to the hotel with a pool, a sauna and a hammam where the equipment is really good.
Regarding the restaurant, the chef is changing the menu every season to be able to use seasonal products in his meals. We will talk to our team to make sure the breakfast stays hot during the whole breakfast.

We take note of your comment to be able to improve ourselves and provide a better experience to our guests,
Best regards,
Camille Laroche, Community Manager, +33 (0)3 88 40 84 84

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Arriving at Strasbourg, we picked 7 Hotel & Fitness. Despite its location being quite far from the city centre, you can find the rest of its offerings at a absolute level of quality.

Rooms are spacious and feature contemporary look. However the bathroom amenities should be improved.

Food & Beverage was viewed as the major strength of this hotel. All bars and restaurants are thoughtfully decorated to offer vibrant and active atmosphere.

Staff service is at the acceptable level. The hotel management should pay more attention to level up the pace of food delivery at the restaurant, although staff strived their best to deliver very much support to guest.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Camille L, Community Manager at 7Hotel&Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hello Chaunam1509,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the 7Hotel&Fitness. We are pleased to know that you appreciated your room and the restaurant ! We take note of your comment in order to improve ourselves on those subjects. We hope to welcome you again soon, best regards, Camille Laroche, Community Manager, +33 (0)3 88 40 84 84

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is shared for few parts, I was staying at the old part and it was disappointing!
The room was dark, there were problems with the water in the sink ( stuck....) the cleaning was bad and the towels were not changed for 4 days ( they folded them again)
The reception were not so cooperating-only one worker NAJUHA did the job perfectly!!!
Breakfast-ok! But the staff is very slow for serving many people together.
There is nothing close to the hotel to do at the evening
I was disappointed

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Camille L, Community Manager at 7Hotel&Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Hello Zoharimon,
Thank you for your honest review. We are sorry that you were disappointed by the hotel. We do have 2 different styles in the rooms, one modern and one more exotic. In the exotic rooms, renovations are planned in order to improve the style of the room and of the hotel. Regarding the towels, for ecological reasons, there is 2 possibilities : you can either left them on the bathtub to show that you want to keep the same or you put them on the ground to show that you want them to be changed.
We will share your satisfaction to Najoua. We will talk with our team in order to improve ourselves !
Best regards, Camille Laroche, Community Manager, +33 (0)3 88 40 84 84

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I stayed 5 days in this place for business purposes.
Strenghts :
- Clean rooms- correct internet ( free ) - good beds. Workable for business travelers who stay 1 night.
Weaknesses :
-The place is just overwhelmed by loads of tourists.- mainly asian. This hotel really seems to be focusing on city visitors who stay overnight and who arrive by bus @ all impossible moments. Result : noice disturbance, " total loss" breakfasts and completely overwhelmed staff.
- Poor breakfast quality ( 5 days the same - no variety.)
- Unpleasant yet " drilled " staff.
Opportunities :
- do something in regard to the above :)
Threats :
- This place is outdated and end life for me - Personally i believe that the current business model ( loads of overnight tourists ) is not compatible with the so called " fitness and spa" story this hotel seems to be promoting.
Overall : average and overrated hotel - " fake" 4* - maximum 3*as for me. As mentioned above : ok for a short business stay, yet a likely disappointment for people who might believe to book a classy and a comfortable/ calm stay in a " spa" in Strasbourg...

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Camille L, Community Manager at 7Hotel&Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hello Castorateur, thank you for taking the time to give us a review !
We are sorry that your stay didn't meet your expectations.
It is true that we are welcoming groups of tourists wanting to visit Strasbourg, but we always try to make sure that they are not disturbing any other guest. We take note of your comment on the breakfast and the staff in order to improve ourselves on those subjects. Renovations are planned for the end of this year and 2019 in the rooms, the breakfast area and the bar.
We are sorry that you felt our hotel wasn't a real 4* because we are trying really hard to provide the best experience to our guests. We will work on the different points you talked about to improve our guests experience.
Best regards, Camille Laroche, Community Manager, +33 (0)3 88 40 84 84