“Good service, good food”
Review of Le Duplex Cafe

Le Duplex Cafe
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I enjoyed my experience at his café. the food was good and the service polite and helpful. the location was good for me and I will go back again during my visit to the city.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Music diversity is ok, you can switch from one room to another quickly. Security is here and avoid problems. Dress code requirement must be increase drastically!

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Nice staff food was nice. Not much choice in the menu. But overall I would recommend it. Ring steak was very good. Pizza was as you would expect.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

I tasted the croque madame and i really enjoyed it. It was with garlic spreaded fries. Really good. The waitresses were really kind and polite.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

My daughter and I wanted genuine French food near our hotel. On advice from our hotel we went in. Sour dough bread lovely. Our starter was big escargot . My daughter's first go it went from 1 to the second. Loved it and the bread soaked in the garlic and butter for a great after taste. Followed by duck main and pasta for my daughter. Great flavor and texture. Next day had a quick lunch before we left Paris. Waffle and thick ham. Friendly staff, communicated in English. Been there for 20 years and we observed local clientele reflects consistency and quality.

1  Thank Donald D