Well located, near the entrance to the main town, with a good-size car park. Elegant and imposing, and recently refreshed. Spacious rooms. Staff pleasant, but no more.
Very quiet, even for breakfast in the main dining room, people all speaking in hushed tones. (Maybe something we weren't supposed to know about?!) The bar is atmospheric, period style with a jazz-theme.
Gentle old-world comfort and peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet