The hotel was very nice and the rooms were comfortable. It's interesting looking on the wall to see all the people who have stayed there. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice but the croissants were very average. It's lovely to sit out on the terrace in the sunshine but 2 orange juices and a cup of tea will cost you 26 euros. Not to mention if you purchase a movie to watch in the room that costs 12 euros. So all in all it is a lovely hotel to stay in but beware that every small purchase quickly adds up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. Car Park: 12 € per vehicle, per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet