Staying here was always an aspiration and finding ourselves with a free night and fancying a change - gave it the benefit.
Beautiful room yet strangely bland with stark black and White decor, all pristine but a little too Dubai and not enough Deauville!
Great service but as pricey as The Savoy and nowhere was there a beautiful room for us to sit in the common parts as the lobby and bar were very retro but not intentionally.
Would I return, probably not as long as Chateau Montreuil exists about 15km away with more charm than a charm bracelet worn by prince charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet