Just returned from our annual golfing holiday in Le Touquet and at last we've found somewhere in 8 years, where it's reasonably priced, very clean, spacious, excellent self-catering, good hot power shower, clean beds, ideal location and overall an excellent place to stay. We had 2 golfers in each apartment, but you can easily get 3 in 1 apartment w/o feeling boxed in. Though I didn't get the chance to try the pool, it look clean & inviting. The apartment even had a TV - which you didn't need to pay for. Other hotels charge for this. The kitchen facilities were also excellent, with a good cold fridge (for those beers after the golf) and even a dish washer & a (clean modern) mircowave. I don't normally write reviews, but I had to this time. Well done PV!!! And see you next year! Mr. C
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet