“An absolute delight”
Review of Le Paris

Le Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We came to Le Touquet for a short break to celebrate our daughter achieving her masters degree and wanted something special for our first night. We were not disappointed. We stated our meal with a glass of champagne and tucked into the delicious samphire and lobster amuse bouche. I didn't have a starter but my husband and daughter enjoyed a very attractive crab stack topped with a parmesan crisp with a flourish or a delicious savoury kind of sorbet. Absolutely delicious. My main was sole meunière which was cooked to perfection as was the beef enjoyed by the remainder of the party. Deserts were equally inventive; two of us enjoyed a chocolate and almond desert while my husband took advantage of the extensive cheese trolley.

The service was friendly and attentive and the modern clean lines of the restaurant are a relief from the somewhat traditional ambiance of Le Touquet restaurants in general. The walls host a variety of photographs by local artists. There was one image that we particularly liked and made a note to come back and purchase during the day. The only down side to our experience is when we went back to make our purchase on our last day, the restaurant was closed on a Wednesday! C'est la vie!

1  Thank Annie099

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have been going to this restaurant since it opened 5+ years ago.
We go for lunch and dinner every time (once a month) we visit Le Touquet.
It is simply the best restaurant in Le Touquet by far and we have eaten in most of them!

The food is excellent and the quality etc is always consistent.
Benoit the chef/patron is very creative and he makes some superb desserts!
We honestly believe that this is the best value dining in Le Touquet but you must book well in advance as it is always full!!!!!
ENJOY !!!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Last night in Le Touquet and wanted to make it special so opted for Le Paris. The kids had been on at us for a steak and we didn't disappoint them or rather Le Paris didn't disappoint them! They had beautifully cooked filet wth creamy pureé. Yum! The amuse bouche was a samphire panacotta simply gorgeous and the owner, noticing my son tucking into my husbands, gave him one too! My starter was a bit disappointing. It was a very creative take on the classic mozzarella, basil and tomato salad but almost like a gazpacho very chilled and rather sweet with various sorbet layers. Had it not been for the overpowering cream basil topping I could have enjoyed it more. Ended up pinching some of my husband's salmon on a parmesan sablé divine! We both opted for the fish of the day beautifully cooked with tender courgettes and the purée was so light and creamy just wonderful! The portions were generous so I barely had room for my pudding; a poppy infused creme brûlée. Looked and tasted good shame it wasn't warm but personal preference I suppose. Sadly no room for cheese. The cheese trolly looked amazing! All in all a lovely family dining experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic meal here a few weeks ago for our 5th wedding anniversary.

Le Paris delivered an exceptional fine dining experience at a price that was very reasonable. (This contrasted with our general dining experiences in Le Touquet, where unfortunately many bistros and restaurants are commonly charging extremely high prices for very average food).

At Le Paris we had a very tasty and very well presented 3 course meal for two and a very nice bottle of 2009 St Emillion and had change from 120 Euro. This included a quality amuse-bouche to start and concluded with fantastic home made cocktail themed sweets.

My snail starter was very good, but the Turbot main and Rum Baba were both exceptional as was the lamb my wife had for her main course.

I would thoroughly recommend Le Paris. As well as the exceptional food, the service was fantastic, very professional but also very friendly. I think the lady we paid at the end was the owner who really took the time to welcome and say goodbye to all guests.

Definitely not to miss if you're in Le Touquet.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Was there July 2014. Warm welcome and no language problems despite my low level French. The food was excellent and the best we experienced in France. You get more than you pay for. We can highly recommend this restaurant and will be back next time in this beautiful area.