“A wonderful restaurant”
Review of Le Paris

Le Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Jut returned from a long weekend in Le Touquet and was recommended this restaurant by our taxi driver and we were not disappointed. There was 4 of us ( including 2 children ) who are really fussy eaters, but the chef's wife was wonderful and so attentive. The girls wanted pasta, but none was on the menu,she told us she would see what she could do.When it arrived they were not disappointed, and neither were we. Thank you.
My husband an l had the set menu- Lobster followed by steak, which was flavoured and well presented, the best steak l have tasted in a long time, and most importantly it was cooked to perfection. The service was fantastic, no complaints at all. We will definitely return here again.

1  Thank jacqui w
Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have eaten here twice before and found them closed on a number of other occasions so it was great to be able to get a table on this visit. The food was just as good as we remember at very reasonable prices for the quality and care that is obviously taken in its preparation. The chef's wife is a delightful front of house and the other staff attentive and friendly without any attitude. The wine list was good and catered for all budgets and tastes.

The restaurant had a good buzz to it with a mixed clientele of tourists and locals and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will certainly return.

My only issue - the restaurant doesn't have a website so you can't book online.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Every year I come to Touquet for our annual golf trip I have eaten at Le Paris. I simply cannot fault it. The food is excellent, the service is fantastic and friendly and the restaurant has a nice buzz. The cheese trolley is well stocked and definitely recommended. I can't wait to return again.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

There were 8 of us on a four day/three night golf trip. As our first night was a Sunday, one of our group had booked this restaurant, which was only a 200 metre stroll from our hotel We all thoroughly enjoyed the food, the wine and the atmosphere. It was a good start the our trip.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am afraid I have to disagree with my fellow Brits because this restaurant was a great disappointment. I was so looking forward to my visit with a 96% rating and was very disappointed. It was so far removed from the atmosphere of Paris, it was bland and the service was your average UK service. Very amateur. Waiters leaning across diners to clear the table. Looking to clear the table before the last diner had finished. The food was okay but for a Bill of 131 Euros for three people it was not value for money.

3  Thank Cooperman503907