“Enjoyable”

Le Jardin
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Le Jardin in the heart of Le Touquet is one of the prettiest restaurants you will find anywhere. With verdant gardens all around in the warm months and a log fire to warm you in the chilly ones, Le Jardin is a long-time local favourite. The white-linened tables, charming terrace, rosy upholstered seating, light walls, pale wooden floors, and multitudes of mirrors create an impressive setting for business meals and romantic duos. There is a choice of menus with traditional French dishes like salade nicoise, fresh oysters and seafood, tournedos of beef a la bordelaise, as well as more global creations like rack of lamb oriental style. The cheeses are particularly renowned, as is the excellent service.
Worplesdon
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Visited Saturday eve, very wet evening so could not enjoy the terrace which I am sure is delightful in drier weather. Not a huge menu but what we had was good - husband enjoyed the steak and the sea bass was superb. Oysters as a starter were huge and simply prepared. English very limited but then we are in France! Not an amazing ambience as was fairly quiet and perhaps a little reserved but good all the same.

• Visited August 2013

Watford, United Kingdom
“Nice Location”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Good surroundings with nice staff but the set menu a little limited - as you might expect of course
We both went for the veal - but this was without doubt the darkest veal Ive ever been served - Ive had lighter steak
It had the appearance of steak and was not that tender so I really do doubt the cut of meat was served
Otherwise it was nice enough and overall food was cooked well and nicely presented
There is plenty of competition in Le Touquet - I would go again but only one night in a week

• Visited August 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“A night to remember”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were a group of 22 celebrating a special birthday. The food was superb, the service good and the restaurant coped well with a very raucous crowd! We would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“So rude”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Absolutely fantastic food which is why I persuaded my wife to visit this restaurant for a second time on our recent visit to Le Touquet, however the staff are incredibly discourteous and off hand. What annoys me is that at no time were we asked if our food was ok, would we like anymore drinks, our very expensive wine poured for us or at the end did we enjoy our meal. So for this reason alone I would not recommend this restaurant to any of our friends or fellow Britt’s.

1 Thank MPMLondon
UK
“WHAT A TREAT!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was recommended to this restaurant by a friend who used it twice in a four day stay!....so, it must be good I thought!
It was...it is!
The staff are efficient and friendly....the food delicious...and the setting excellent!
Nothing to dislike if you appreciate all the above!
As a PS....I booked online before I left home and I suggest that way of booking....particularly in the height of the season!

1 Thank FRANCES39A