My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night in August 2012. We decided to make a last-minute trip to northern France and booked this hotel on the day of arrival, after reading the good reviews on TripAdvisor. The reviews were spot on! The hotel is clean, comfortable and located a few minutes' walk from the seafront and shops of Le Touquet.
We stayed in a "cosy" room.
- The staff gave us possibly the most friendly welcome I've ever experienced in a hotel; they spoke excellent English and also had a go at understanding my not-so-excellent French.
- The hotel was very clean and the beds were incredibly comfortable.
- The location is perfect; not at all noisy, but within easy reach of the beach and shops.
- We had no trouble finding somewhere to park on the street and it wasn't particularly expensive (€9 for two days)
- The bathroom was clean and the shower was good.
- The "cosy" room really is cosy, certainly the smallest double room I've ever stayed in. We weren't bothered by this as we were out most of the time, but if you were spending more than one or two nights, you should consider a larger room.
- The walls are very thin. We had quiet neighbours and were considerate ourselves, however if you're a light sleeper or you want to make some noise yourself, stay elsewhere.
Overall, perfect for what we wanted - inexpensive, clean and well-located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a place where all the ingredients for a unique and different stay are there to please you.We created different atmospheres to suit all of your tastes and needs throughout the day.The Castel Victoria Hotel is out of the ordinary: prepare to experience France's first lounge hotel. Here, you will be welcomed in our discreet "Churchill" library lounge front desk, enhanced by a timeless "Chesterfield" sofa and cozy club armchairs. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to your "new world"!Your nights devoted to the perfect Zen moment25 rooms carefully embellished in a modern and design yet cocooning style, with sand, brick-red, ocean blue, khaki or chocolate tones.Influenced by the trend of conceptual hotels in New York, London or Berlin, bathrooms spaces have been cleverly integrated into the room, with a view to create a wellness and comfort area. If you need a space to relax, you can either sit in our library, enjoy our terrace or the Zen garden. If you feel like it, you can also hit the pool room or the Mood's Bar for a cup of tea, a glass of wine or champagne... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HRS, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Castel Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.