We came to Lappeenranta for a gathering in the afternoon and more private evening with some close friends afterwards. So we stayed one day only and booked the standard twin for us with two other couples.We picked up this hotel for several reasons;
1. Location, conveniently short walk from the harbour because we had the plan to close the night in one of the boat restaurants along the harbour bridge.
2. Safe and reasonable parking in the basement.
3. Good marks from the recent reviews.
4. Reasonable room rate including breakfast.
It appeared to be the right choice. Location was especially appreciated by the whole group. The service at reception was efficient and good. Lobby and reception were small but offered nice service and drinks from the small bar counter and lucky enough, the times we booked in and out were not too busy. Breakfast served from the morning until 10 am. was also nice and had a wide selection of good varieties of food and fruits. The room was kind of small but what else could we expect from standard twin? It was very clean as the bathroom as well. Positive was that the bed was good and we had balcony facing to the park nearby. At the departure our group shared the opinion that hotel was very good for the price and met well the expectations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Patria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.