All reviews outlet shopping excellent location city centre burger king nice breakfast no air conditioning business hotel shower reception restaurant motorway desk selection cleaning refurbishment beers min
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Nothing to complain at, every thing I descover on my stay was so perfect, personal was polite and very helpfull. Stores under 10 min of walk, good eating placeses bus just outside the hotel. The morning buffet was over the moon,

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Hjørdis H, Front Office Manager at Scandic Ringsted, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Hi

Many thanks for the review. It is so nice to hear that you just enjoyed your stay at Scandic Ringsted.
Hopefully we can welcome you back another time soon.

Best wishes,
Hjørdis
Scandic Ringsted

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Ok hotel close to the highway and very close to the outlet. Pretty small rooms with no air conditioning. A bit run down and some odd smell. Very, very warm room. The restaurant at the hotel had excellent food. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Hjørdis H, Front Office Manager at Scandic Ringsted, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hi Karin R
Many thanks for the review. Your opinion has great value for us.
It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed the food in the restaurant and the location of the hotel suited your needs.
You are right that our rooms can be a bit warn out, and thus, we are hoping for a renovation very soon.
Hopefully we can welcome you back another time soon.
Kind regards,
Hjørdis H
Front Office Manger
Scandic Ringsted

Reviewed July 4, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Ida K, Front Office Manager at Scandic Ringsted, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

The arrival at the Hotel went ok. The localization if the Hotel it’s in midlife of nowhere and far from Copenhagen. The price is according with a localization. The Hotel is clean and renovated and quiet for sleep.
The problem start with a breakfast staff,arrive for the breakfast 09:15 so I do have 15 minutes until they limit time to eat until 09:30 they had two customers in the all restaurant and when I choose the table the woman told me in a very rude way: you have to seat in the table Nb 2????
And I ask why and she told me because she getting ready for the lunch ???
And when I complain about she told me: “you have to seat there” in a very rude way.
Then I have to remind her I’m not at her kitchen etc.
never coming back here and I will send a message to scandic to tell what’s happening here in that hotel holding they’re brand.
Bad experience be treated like that in the morning.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Ida K, Front Office Manager at Scandic Ringsted, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Marcelo,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, we truly appreciate it.
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience in our breakfast restaurant, this is of course not according to our standards at Scandic.
I will go further with this to our Restaurant Manager and Hotel Manager.
I'm really sorry for this experience, and really hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the area the next time.
Best Regards
Ida, Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Close to the motorway. Lots of parking places outside. Slightly worn with an artificial air freshener smell in the room which makes you wonder if they are trying to conceal other smells. For a Scandic it is less than average. Breakfast not up to ordinary Scandic standards.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Ida K, Front Office Manager at Scandic Ringsted, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear seannaj78,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback, we truly appreciate it.
Our management group and I will have a loot at these issues and find solutions which helps us improve the stay for our guest.
We hope that we will get to welcome back another time.
Best Regards