1,181 results
All reviews room service burger mini bar rooms are large coach tour stayed here for one night business airport brussels shuttle internet weekends euros gym train belgium minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Just stayed here for one night before heading home. It's a beautiful hotel, very plush, and the rooms are suites, I felt like the Queen!
We didn't have an evening meal here, but breakfast the next morning was superb, i would definitely come back.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2019

We stayed here for one night before flying back home. A very, very nice clean hotel with well appointed rooms. Nice bathroom with both a walk in shower and a bath tub. Chocolate on the pillows was a nice touch. They advertise sound proof rooms and they were. We had a very nice dinner in the restaurant at a very reasonable price. There is a park behind the restaurant with a nature trail for an after dinner walk. We hope to come back and stay longer at this great hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip for 5 nights:

Breakfast
There was a lot of choice, buffet style.
Fresh juice, fruit, pastries and then the traditional American style hot breakfasts. They also did pancakes which were really good.

Restaurant evening meal
Not tooo impressed by the restaurant, the menu was small, expensive and food took its time. This was the pasta and meatballs, the meal for 2 came to €90!! We only had 1 course, a glass of wine was €12!

Bar evening meal
This was actually better than the meal in the restaurant. There was seemingly more choice and for me the price was reasonable. I had the beef burger which was really good, you chose how the meat was cooked. The chips were good too. My colleague had a veil club sandwich and was very impressed. I had the classic Belgian waffle for dessert which was really good.

Hotel/room
I had an amazing view of the lake outside, filled with ducks which was a lovely thing to look out to opposed to the usual car park view at hotels!!
The rooms were clean and a bottle of water was provided each day - useful since water prices are extortionate here!
There is a shuttle bus to the airport which is useful.
Staff are really helpful and friendly, and speak very good English.

Sky lounge
A lovely experience, glass of wine and nuts in a really peaceful room again with a lovely view.

There was a slight problem when paying the bill, I was charged for 2 items in the mini bar which I didn’t have and also for 2 people for breakfast every day - where I went on my own, it was waived but I found it very strange.

Overall it is a lovely hotel and I had a good experience, I’d stay here again.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

We decided to have lunch on the large and sunny terrace. Business lunch was a soup (which was ok) and veal with ravioli. The meat was overcooked, hence not tender and accompanied by 4 raviolis. Not enough.
The terrace gives on a little park, nice for a strawl and plane spotting.
Rooms are perfect and well isolated. Shuttle to the airport every 20min.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed a night prior to flying the family home for the summer.

Parking - 25 euros per day - secure and lots of space, including electric charging points. You can get Park n Fly deals direct from the Crown Plaza website.

Reception - welcoming and efficient.

Room - large, 2 double beds. Clean. Bathroom, large and clean, with both a separate shower and bath.

Well stocked mini bar.

Internet - 45-50 Mbs - good connection.

Overall, room though a bit dated, was clean with no smell. Very comfortable too. Everything worked.

Nice grounds to go for run and ok gym.

5 min form airport with a 2-3 times hourly shuttle.

Area is a business park - so quiet at the weekends.

Negative: Food. Had dinner. Average to rubbish! My steak was inedible - rock hard with no moisture. The chef had the audacity to claim it was ‘well done’ as I had asked. Well done does not mean leather! They initially charge me for it - but on this very rare occasion, I made a complaint and they removed the charge. Well done for good customers service!

Overall, very pleasant hotel and well worth the money. We are coming back later on next month too.

Trip type: Traveled with family