We selected the Novotel Brussels Airport to stay the night before a morning flight out of Zaventem the next day. The hotel is a short drive away from the airport and has a large parking lot if you have a rental car (like we did). Inside, the facilities are clean and modern. We did not take advantage of the restaurant or the pool, and thus cannot comment on them (though the prices for the restaurant did strike us as being rather high).
The rooms were spacious enough with a large bed, couch, and desk. The bathroom was a little on the small side, but was more than adequate. I cannot speak for the bed in the other room, but the bed I slept in squeaked slightly when I got in and out of it. It was comfortable, however.
In conclusion, this hotel is a good choice near the Brussels airport and we will definitely consider using it for our future travels in and out of Brussels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Airport hotel is located 30 min by train from the centre of Brussels. This 3 star hotel is the ideal base for a business trip to the Belgian capital or to the Heysel Exhibition Park. Connected by a free 24 hr shuttle to Brussels Airport, the hotel features 209 modern and comfortable rooms, plus 9 modular meeting rooms and a fitness centre. The bar and restaurant, open until midnight, boast views of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Novotel Hotel Brussels Airport
- Novotel Diegem
- Novotel Hotel Diegem
- Diegem Novotel