Middle of nowhere, everything else booked in the city. Was only there for one night. Should have reserved something in the city at an earlier date. Probably an ok stay if you are in transit but not if you plan on visiting the city. Very small rooms with green and white (hospital like) colors. The hotel is very basic, staff friendly and managed to get a good rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport