Great location for convenience to the airport but don't expect any options for dining outside the hotel or in the immediate area as it is really NOWHERE in an amorphous office park. As "the only game in town" the breakfast buffet is nothing short of average for 14 Euros which in any other European hotel is 5-10 Euros. We were appalled that the hotel charged 9 Euros for parking overnight which was not disclosed during the booking process. Of course this is not a problem if you don't drive there but how else can you get there? No other option for parking is provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport