All reviews trendy hotel short stay brussels airport rooms are small one night rain shower recommend this hotel to anyone free bottle free wifi burger excellent breakfast nice stay min walk other hotels nice bar per day bar and restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed as part of a tour. Rooms were so small that we had to put cases by door,otherwise you literally couldn't move. Walls are so so thin we could hear the man in his bathroom next door,everything from shaving etc. Noise from the corridors were awful
The access to the bathroom us not through a normal door *Too small) its a like trolley slide door which rattles. Part of your party was shown to a room already being used with Chinese takeaway on the table.
Best breakfast we had whilst on tour.good varied selection

Trip type: Traveled with family
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at pentahotel Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HampshireTrish,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pentahotel Brussels Airport.

At Pentahotel Brussels Airport, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2019

In short:Very good breakfast, hotel design is appealing to young people, I think.However, dirty room (not cleaned, trashcan not emptied, bottle of water on the room already empty),Slooow internet, almost non-existing,Bad service when checking in - I was first in line, but was served as the fourth person.. Who does that?

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at pentahotel Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear Departure22788671862,

I'm so happy to heard that you did enjoy our yummy breakfast and our design.

However I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here 1 night following escorting rescue animals from Cyprus. Having read some of the negative reviews i was a little anxious. However we found the staff to be extremley helpful, food and drinks excellent.The breakfast was amazing. Our room was comfortable and warm and clean. The only areas for improvement that i would suggest would be that the free shuttle (advertised) did not run in the afternoon resulting in a 20 Euro taxi and for room towels to be bigger. Overall i would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at pentahotel Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear thestreetsonthebeach,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this feedback after your stay.

We are so glad to hear that you did enjoy the pentaXperience with us.

We hope to see you back soon at Pentahotels.

Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2019

This airport hotel is nice, for only few nights stay.

The staff are nice and casual professional.

You have to check in at the bar. I don't mind that. Sometimes I like the casual relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant food is average / good for the diner.

The room is not the biggest. But for a one night stay and 1-2 persons, I think that is good. Trendy interior design. My suggestion, it can be cleaned a bit better. But I can not say it is dirty. Further, I've stayed in a room next to the elevator and I did not hear it. However the wall between the neighbour is a bit too thin. I can hear when the neighbour go to the shower.

I will give this hotel a 7 and it could be an 8, if it is not too noisy and more clean.

Dear ,RockLux

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pentahotel Brussels Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

The '“Average at best. Not good value review" really describes this hotel although I have no noisy air conditioning, just a noisy electric fan!

Although similar decor to the UK Penta hotels, they are well below the UK standard.

Trip type: Traveled on business
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at pentahotel Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you for your review.

I hope my answer to the "“Average at best. Not good value" review will satisfy you in terms of information.

If you still have some remarks or questions, please feel free to contact me via arnaud.dehaye@pentahotels.com

I remain at your entire disposal.

Best regards,