All reviews modern design welcoming hotel modern hotel room bed head brussels airport mood lighting on site restaurant great hotel breakfast was delicious delayed flight late evening per day parking garage comfy bed coach tour small gym business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Stayed at this hotel overnight before an international trip from Brussels airport.
Excellent value! Very convenient to the airport. Staff was exceptional and were extremely helpful.
The breakfast buffet was excellent, much better than other similar chain hotels.
Room was very quiet and the bed comfortable.
Overall an outstanding stay and I don't have any criticism

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

The breakfast was weak. Almost every day I ate same thing because there was not options. Biggest problem was it was dirty. Coffee cups and plates were dirty. I told a lot of times but it was still same. Some of the staff was rude. But the front office manager is very kind. He tried to help me about the problems every time.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hotel-cmanager, Cristina Sanvicente, Operations Manager ico Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are truly sorry that we fell short of our high standards and that you left disappointed. I have taken good note of your remarks and rest assured, will be addressing these matters with all our team members and use the occasion for corrective training, however we are pleased the front office manager provided you with excellent assistance and we will be sure to share your kind comments with him. We would like to clarify that our breakfast is standard for most Park Inn by Radisson hotels, nevertheless we appreciate your suggestions in this regard. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority.

We hope to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay soon.
Best wishes,

Cristina Sanvicente, Operations Manager ico Front Office

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I had a great stay in the hotel with my friends. The receptionist Azhar was very helpful and friendly, he advised us about the sights of the city and the public transport possibilities. The room was very well made up and clean. Drinks at the bar were slightly expensive.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2019

This is my second trip here and stay between 1-2 weeks. I have found the staff extremely friendly and professional. The catalyst for this review was witnessing a guest being extremely rude to a staff reception member, Azhar ,regarding a supposively dirty coffee mug. The guest caused quite a scene at 5.30am in the morning and became very irate towards your staff member.

Azhar was extremely professional and did a great job at diffusing the situation despite the guest wanting to make a big deal of the issue.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Hotel-cmanager, Cristina Sanvicente, Operations Manager ico Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Guest,
What a wonderful review; we truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

It is a pleasure to know that our team members and service met your needs and expectations. I will not hesitate to let Azhar know the impact he had on your experience. This positive feedback encourages our team to continue upholding our high standards of service.

It would be a pleasure to have you return for another excellent stay in the future.
All the best,

Cristina Sanvicente, Operations Manager ico Front Office

Reviewed April 29, 2019

This was my first time in Belgium and it was very nice to find this hotel. as I was staying there only for 1 night and my wife was going to Antalya then we tried to book a hotel near to the airport. the price was perfect and the service was great. the room was very clean with a nice view and it was calm and cozy. I enjoyed it a lot.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple