went there for a prolonged weekend with friends.
- excellent reception - very friendly staff, especially the ladies where extremely friendly and welcoming.
- very comfortable rooms with enough space - some with view towards river others towards church/basilica of Maria Taferl and village center
- bathrooms with shower (no bathtub) and all accessories (hairdryer etc.)
- no noise in the rooms
- super clean everywhere
- very modern and nice ambience
- magnificent terrace for breakfast and lunch/dinner - view over the valley with danube river
- breakfast service - over complete - too much to mention (incl. cook for ham&eggs etc,), several fresh fruit juices
- sky bar with phantastic view over the danube river - barkeeper prepares nice cocktails too.
- penthouse pool (not too big) and whirlpool with relaxing chairs overlooking the danube river and valley
- dinner and lunch in the hotel where well prepared and very tasty, local schnapps (40 - 50%) - ate only twice there.
- very nice wine selection which is to be expected from the region.
- it is a long time that we had such well educated staff in a hotel, always friendly and looking to satisfy the needs of guests - congrats to the management of the hotel.
- good area for hiking/biking and golf players (golf course just 5 - 10 min walk)
to be honest i cannot write about any negative point as we had a great 3 days there and i would strongly recommend this hotel to any group of people/friends as well as family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Schachner - Krone & Kaiserhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.