We are two couples and stayed at Cordova Reef for two nights. We found the place to be rather "soul less". The huge round restaurant could do with a makeover. Perhaps some of the local crafts on display for a bit of variety and decoration. The ceiling is beautiful though with the biggest chanelier I have ever seem. The reception area is lacking in design also. So much you could do to liven it up. Yes the little round white villas were nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. Pillows were fine too. The bathroom is big but our shower had more water coming out of the top than the rain shower head...needed to be updated. Lots of hot water which was great. Pool is lovely. It is in a quiet area and far from restaurants etc. we ate lunch there and it was expensive. we ended up getting a taxi to the Grand Mall which turned out to be a great find. Department store was cheap for clothes (bought mens JAG shorts for husband- very cheap). We found the Mooon Mexican Restaurant on the third floor which was fantastic. If you want a quiet hotel/resort then this is what you will get. We and another couple were the only ones there,. Service was very good too. Make sure you book your taxi to the airport the night before as they have to come a long way. We almost missed out flight!!! If you want to be out of the city and nearer to the airport then this is a good alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Southern tip of Mactan Island, approximately 20 minutes from the Mactan International Airport, Cordova Reef Village Resort's unique round villas are nestled in lush tropical greenery in absolute privacy. The 4-hectare property has a generous sized pool and a view of the ocean where guests can watch the sunset and unwind at the resort's Kota Beach Bar.The resort is also within close proximity to Cebu's only floating native restaurant, Lantaw and a 20 minute boat ride to the Marine Sanctuary of Hilutungan where guests can snorkel and swim amongst at least 30 different species of marine life.Cordova Reef Village Resort is the ideal place that gives guests a simple and carefree idyllic vacation in a seaside village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cordova Reef Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordova Reef Village Hotel Cordova
- Cordova Reef Village Resort Cebu Island