“Beautiful Cottage, nature settings, and perfect...”
other travelers have booked this property
Cottage Living Room with variety of entertainment options and bicycle art
Bedroom with Full Size Bed and Luxury Linens; Dresser and 2 Night Stands; Full Closet in Bathroom Kitchen with Table/4 Chairs;  Interactive Map Table of the Natchez Trace Parkway-chart your travels!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Cottage Living Room with variety of entertainment options and bicycle art
Kitchen table that doubles as a dry-erase local map!
Cottage front entrance.  There is also a private back porch overlooking the forest.
Side view of front porch and walkway to main house
Front View of Cottage with Covered Walkway connected to Main House
More bicycle decor
Phonograph, CD, Cassette player
Curious Leipers Fork residents are often furry!
Barn and pasture  view across the street from the cottage.
Brown Alpaca viewing on the way to Leipers Fork Village
General Lee and Mayberrry Police welcome you to Leipers Fork Village to shop, eat and relax!
Grazing neighbors
Tennessee dry stack stone wall along river
Aahh, the rolling hills of Tennessee!
Natchez Trace trail head less than a half mile from the cottage
One confused Mule that lives amongst our cattle neighbors
one HUGE! Longhorn Steer on a nearby farm.
Blue Star Memorial Highway 46 through Leiper's Fork
Miniature Donkey just another local sight you'll see while out and about.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 48 reviews

Reviews from our community

alysaght2...
Powell, Ohio
“Beautiful Cottage, nature settings, and perfect getaway/hideaway!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Cycler's Rest was the perfect place for us to stay. From start to finish, Robin was incredibly kind and helpful. She was easy to contact through e-mail and very detail oriented. She even sent us a brochure in the mail one week before we arrived. The cottage is located in a very private location, and Robin and Jeff are right next door if you need anything. The cottage was immaculate and had EVERYTHING we needed to enjoy our stay. The 3 dogs are very friendly and will want to be your best friend. :) Robin so kindly let us borrow her and Jeff's bikes so we could take a ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery. She even gave us some snap peas and fresh strawberries from her garden upon our departure. She also pointed out some hidden gems in Leiper's Fork for us to visit and told us exactly where some of the "Stars" lived so we could drive by and see their homes. :) Overall, we had a wonderful stay at Cycler's Rest and we would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a getaway and a beautiful drive down some country roads!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
mscocowbo...
Fairview, Texas
“Pure heaven out in the country!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I am a recording artist/singer songwriter who tours all over the country and I want to say one of THE BEST stays I ever had was at Cyclers rest just outside of Leiper's Fork, TN. I was in town for some shows with two of my best friends and my mother who came down from southern IN to spend Mother's Day weekend with us. We had a blast. Everything we needed was in the cottage, we had room for all four of us, and a quiet nights rest. If you like noise, don't stay at Cycler's rest, stay in the city, on the concrete and near all the traffic. If you like to be close to all that but get away from it all, take a nice quiet walk in the morning with coffee in hand and watch to sun come up, then stay here!
I recommended Cyclers rest to my producers who live in the area and they are also recommending it for their out of town guests.
Thank you Robin and Jeff, and your beautiful sweet dogs who came to say hello every morning! definitely be back!
Mike Schikora
www.mikeschikora.com

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet, the country setting, they dogs, the cottage.
Liked least: nothing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
Rene S
Nashville, Tennessee
“I want to visit again and soon!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I can't remember a more relaxing atmosphere at any place I've stayed in the past, and that includes my two favorite places San Destin Resort in Florida and Mount LeConte in Gatlinburg TN.

The drive to the cottage was beautiful, the cottage itself is surrounded by fields, trees and the sounds of nature that remind me of the things I really hold dear. Inside was spotless and uncluttered.

I hope to visit Robin and Jeff again soon. Their sweet pets are an added bonus, I enjoyed visiting with Peanut, Addie and Felony on the porch.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The serinity and view
Traveling group: Friends

Reviewed October 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

CA
Reviewed September 30, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing