other traveler has booked this property

Review of Holytown Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

merankin2...
London, United Kingdom
“Holytown Appartment”
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Although the apartment itself was clean, tidy and comfortable the outside area was not. To the point that we couldn’t allow our dog out in the back garden area due to the mess which did include the back steps to the property. A few jobs do need doing to improve the outside of the property including replacing the front door as first impressions do count. We reported the mess on our arrival and had no response until we were due to come home. It was not rectified. So disappointing.

Management Response
Apr 23, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I am really happy you agree the inside was clean and tidy. The staff at head office had reported the trouble with the communal area out back to the factors straight away but unfortunately they did not deal with this matter with the urgency it needed due to the fact it was a holiday weekend and I do apologise about this.As soon as I became aware of the situation I arranged for the area to be cleared. I am unsure why you feel the front door should be replaced as it is in full working order but I will certainly have a look and see if there is anything we can do to improve it.
As discussed on the phone I do hope you will stay with us again.
Kind Regards
Property Manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing