Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed October 1, 2018
unionhallgenerals2re
San Francisco, California
via mobile
All this and Dorothy too!

Couldn’t check into our room until 3:00 on arrival so booked some spa treatments for myself and my... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2018
Lisa A
Bay Shore, New York

All reviews hair and makeup block island michael bride styling hairs appointment
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Love Micheal! Flew in from California and my hair was a mess. He gave me keratin and highlights that are amazing and the view from his salon is one of the best on the island. I could have stayed all day

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Couldn’t check into our room until 3:00 on arrival so booked some spa treatments for myself and my daughter.
What a great idea! I had a 80 minute facial and she had a massage. Both girls were amazing. Best treatments I’ve ever gotten and soooo relaxing.
Michael & his staff were great. Looking forward to going back on our next trip to Block.
And don’t let me forget Dorothy the cutest dog who welcomed us when we got there.

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Nails - check, massage - check, facial - check, hair - check. What a beautiful gem tucked away in paradise. I have never visited a spa that took such interest in the client and how comfortable they were. Thank you! Every time I visit Clayhead it gets better and better. Going to be hard to beat next year!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Such a wonderful find in Block Island! I wanted a body treatment that would refresh and hydrate my sun soaked skin and I got exactly that!! Lizzy was really fabulous and definitely knew what she was doing....I highly recommend her!!

1  Thank carla2001
Reviewed June 24, 2018

My fiance and I planned an elopement on the beach on Block Island in June. The day of the wedding, my hair and makeup appointment was cancelled by the other salon on the island due to unforeseen circumstances. I was in a panic and in tears! I called Clayhead Salon hoping they could at least fit me in for a up-do styling. When they heard it was my wedding day, they made sure that I had an appointment and rearranged their booked afternoon schedule for me.

Michael-Aaron, thank you for saving my wedding day! I can't thank you enough for styling my hair so beautifully. You took the time to make it perfect and I loved your suggestions for making my ideas even better. Thank you again for giving me eye shadow and lip color so that I could do a simple application. I had the most fun and enjoyable conversation with you.

I highly recommend Clayhead Salon for all of your bridal services on Block Island.

Kim M

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful morning we had at Clayhead Salon & Spa. Our group of four enjoyed massage and hair appointments.
Michael & Lindsey could not have been more gracious and welcoming.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Lindsay gave me a relaxing full body massage, I wish I would have booked it earlier in my trip as it truly put me in the Block state of mind. Loved the salon and that the massage rooms have A/C was a plus! Thanks team, keep providing your great service in such a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere! You rock!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I chose Clay-head Salon to do hair and makeup for my wedding at the Spring House Hotel on May 20th. Both Michael-Aron and Sena were absolutely amazing! When I first spoke with Michael-Aron I described my dress and how I thought I might want my hair. When we met in person he talked me into a more vintage inspired hair style and it turned out to be amazing. He also told me which hair extensions to buy, they matched my hair perfectly and I am still using them today. His makeup artist Sena used the best high-end products and was very talented. I had tan lines and my dress was strapless, she was able to do airbrushing that completely covered it up. They also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and the junior bridesmaids (ages 8, 10), everyone looked stunning. They both showed up promptly on time, and did all services right in the rental house where we were getting ready. I especially loved the way I looked on my wedding day, and would definitely recommend this salon for bridal services!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

My favorite salon EVER!! Michael Aaron is fun, caring and artistic beyond belief! My hair has never looked so good and he even got me through the horrors of going from very short Pixie to "almost" ponytail length and I never felt ugly through any of it! A feat in and of itself! The truly best feature of this spa besides the view, is that Michael Aaron listens to his clients unlike many who just cut away! LOVE this spa!

1  Thank Anna Marie L
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My hair was in desperate need of help..and Michael worked his magic on it! He updated my style and I've received many compliments on it. The view from the salon is amazing, and rivals the fabulous service. Michael made me feel at home and I felt like I had known him for years. I would definitely return, the experience exceeded all my expectations.