Sea Breeze
National Hotel(New Shoreham)
$159
$125
  • Beachfront
Spring House Hotel(New Shoreham)
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Manisses(Block Island)(Great Value!)
$251
The Break(Narragansett)
$362
Ballard's(New Shoreham)
  • Beachfront
Island Manor Resort(New Shoreham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewspicnic basketeach morningbreakfast basketknock on the doorperennial gardensclose to townblock islandlovely ocean viewsold school charmwild flowersjuice and fresh fruitadirondack chairsnice sitting areasmall propertyspring houseshort walkquiet spot
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband wisked me away to this wonderful paradise. It was a complete surprise. It was beautiful and clean and the staff was great. We had an amazing time. Highly recommend. We hiked the whole island. We saw soooo many beautiful cliffs water views and tons of landscaping scenes. The people were friendly and helpful. We ate at the local restaurants which were lovely. The quality of food was devine. It was peaceful. We had our own cottage overlooking the water. It was so serene. In the morning jennifer came with a basket filled with breakast yummies. It was romantic. My husband and i had a nice reconnecting weekend. We will be there next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie G
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had stayed at the Spring House in 2012. It was nice but too expensive and not worth the price.

We had two rooms upstairs in the Sea Breeze. One for my wife and I, one for my kids. What a graceful setting, low key but wonderful rooms. The staff was great. I will ways treasure the three nights I stayed there.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was my first trip to Block Island and I was delighted with The Sea Breeze. We booked last minute and because they had a cancellation the only availability was Room #10, their best room, I was told. From the moment we walked in we were charmed and delighted. There was a lovely unobstructed and gorgeous view of the water, clean and beautifully decorated like something out of Martha Stewart Living. This is a two room suite with private bath and cathedral ceilings adding to the open airy feeling. The bedroom had a comfortable double bed and the living room had a double pull out sofa. There is no door between the two rooms.A continental breakfast was delivered to our room in a picnic basket each morning. and we enjoyed it on the porch overlooking the view. There are also two lounge chairs on the little patch of private lawn outside the room. While the room is visually private, we could overhear a jolly somewhat noisy crowd outside at the building next door as well as neighbors behind the hedge, but its a small price to pay for something so lovely and conveniently close to town. We appreciated the bike rentals and the hospitality of Jennifer, the on site manager. I left my flip flops behind and they offered to mail them to me at no charge. Great stay. We will be back!

Room Tip: Room 10 is perfect for a romantic getaway but not if you need total acoustical privacy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were looking for a reasonably priced, quiet, and lovely place near the water for our first visit to Block Island. We got exactly what we wanted at the Sea Breeze. The location was perfect. The Sea Breeze was just the right distance outside of town for us. We were close enough to walk easily, but not in the hubbub. We were lucky enough to book Room 5 which had a wonderful breeze and lots of windows including one looking out over the ocean. We didn't mind sharing a clean and big bathroom with another couple. The breakfast was not a full cooked meal, but more like a continental breakfast, shared with other guests on the porch and entryway of our lovely cottage. Folks in rooms in the other cottages got baskets with their own goodies. We enjoyed the folks we met at the inn, and Jennifer was a wonderful hostess. We definitely will return to Block Island and stay at the Sea Breeze.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Twenty five years of returning to the same Inn and the same room mostly every two to three years. Like coming home over and over again, we think its the best place on one of our top three places in the world. The Hosts are delightful, as always, the service- very congenial. Walk, ride or drive, nothing is too far away, but far enough away. We'll be back in a year or so, or sooner

Room Tip: Try them all and find your favorite...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug B
AndreaNewhouse, Owner at Sea Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We are truly appreciative of our guests who return to the Inn and enjoy it year after year.