“Heliblock!!!!”

Heliblock
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in New Shoreham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Heliblock's newest location offers Helicopter Tours of Westerly, RI and Adventure Tours out to Block Island, RI. All Adventure Tours depart from Westerly and include a round trip flight to Block Island where customers can choose to include a dining and/or parasailing option. Tour duration's can last from 10 minutes up to an all day excursion.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was so much fun!!! What a ride and what a view! If you have never been on a helicopter, fix that and come to Heliblock! You will love it. The guys will shuttle you from anywhere on the island and then bring you back to where ever you want to be. Wonderful experience!!! True fun!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"coastline"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great ride! Helicopter gave a smooth ride, it was a clear day, could see to the vineyard. Helicopter pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend it, fly without the doors on. Very cool experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been on a handful of heli tours with these guys and I have to say every time is even better than the last. The pilots are super professional, extremely nice, and I’ve seen them put even the most nervous flyer out of all my friends, at total ease. Highly recommend this company and all the tours they offer- You absolutely cannot beat the views, It’s an experience like no other! If you’re looking for a unique experience on block island, Heliblock is IT. Matt and Mike - THANK YOU. You guys are awesome!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I’ve ever written a review. This was the most amazing experience and was the best part of our summer. I cannot say enough about the customer service. These gentlemen were kind, caring and went above and beyond. It was my moms birthday and I wanted to surprise her with this trip. The shuttle driver kept the secret and even went so far as to make up a story to keep it a surprise. The pilot was in tune to our flying anxiety and was calm, cool and collected. He was so sweet. Then they even shuttled us to our next destination afterwards. The helicopter ride itself was smooth, beautiful and 100% worth every penny. These guys are professional, incredible and this trip is a memory maker! Do it!!!!!! Thank you!!!!