Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Helicopter Rides on Block Island

My wife and I recently took the Wind Farm helicopter tour on Block Island. It was a great... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Venture226736
Boston, Massachusetts
Heliblock!!!!

This was so much fun!!! What a ride and what a view! If you have never been on a helicopter, fix... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Christine K
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour pilot mike amazing experience wind farm great ride ground crew block island these guys weather was perfect rhode island north light westerly homes coastline landing beaches bi
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Very personable pilot, engaging and knowledgeable. Felt very safe even with the option of having the doors off the helicopter.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We did the 2 person private tour. Was great just right amount of time. Pilot was nice and relaxed and the helicopter was in great shape. Would definitely recommend this as one of the top things to do on block island!!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My husband and I went for Father's Day and we were beyond impressed!! We have done heli tours in other locations but seeing BI from this perspective was absolutely breath taking!! Our pilot was super cool too!! We will definitely be doing this again!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We had a great experience with Heliblock. The pilot was so polite. He even flew me over my house. We have gone two years in a row and are planning to go next year. Such a wonderful view.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

My family agrees this was the best thing we did on our visit to Block Island. The view from the air is spectacular and will provide memories to last a lifetime.