Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Helicopter Rides on Block Island

My wife and I recently took the Wind Farm helicopter tour on Block Island. It was a great... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Venture226736
Boston, Massachusetts
Heliblock!!!!

This was so much fun!!! What a ride and what a view! If you have never been on a helicopter, fix... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Christine K
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour pilot mike amazing experience wind farm great ride ground crew block island these guys weather was perfect rhode island north light westerly homes coastline landing beaches bi
Reviewed June 12, 2018

We had a great experience with Heliblock. The pilot was so polite. He even flew me over my house. We have gone two years in a row and are planning to go next year. Such a wonderful view.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

My family agrees this was the best thing we did on our visit to Block Island. The view from the air is spectacular and will provide memories to last a lifetime.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Sent my 5 year old grandson on a ride for his birthday .he thought it was GREAT loved it he still talks about it .The staff was AWESOME thanks Michael

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018

What an experience, very professional. Accommodating to my plan of a helicopter proposal. In touch every step of the way ! Thank you mike!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Took the helicopter tour out of Westerly. Our pilot, Mike, was fabulous....very knowledgeable of the area, was fun and had a chill personality. Seeing the area we live in from a bird's eye view was breathtaking. We are already planning our next helicopter adventure!

Date of experience: March 2018