Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Helicopter Rides on Block Island

My wife and I recently took the Wind Farm helicopter tour on Block Island. It was a great... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Venture226736
Boston, Massachusetts
Heliblock!!!!

This was so much fun!!! What a ride and what a view! If you have never been on a helicopter, fix... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Christine K
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour pilot mike amazing experience wind farm great ride ground crew block island these guys weather was perfect rhode island north light westerly homes coastline landing beaches bi
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Sent my 5 year old grandson on a ride for his birthday .he thought it was GREAT loved it he still talks about it .The staff was AWESOME thanks Michael

Reviewed May 15, 2018

What an experience, very professional. Accommodating to my plan of a helicopter proposal. In touch every step of the way ! Thank you mike!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Took the helicopter tour out of Westerly. Our pilot, Mike, was fabulous....very knowledgeable of the area, was fun and had a chill personality. Seeing the area we live in from a bird's eye view was breathtaking. We are already planning our next helicopter adventure!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

On Sunday we got to experience a helicopter ride over Block Island in a belated Valentine's Day celebration. If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I absolutely would! Our pilot was awesome, the weather was perfect, and the views were incredible! We will definitely be coming back again! Thank you Dooney Aviation and Pilot Mike for a top notch experience!

Reviewed December 10, 2017

The staff was great and very friendly. Had a great time and would recommend to anyone. Took my 13 year old and 11 year old