Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Helicopter Rides on Block Island

My wife and I recently took the Wind Farm helicopter tour on Block Island. It was a great... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Venture226736
Boston, Massachusetts
Heliblock!!!!

This was so much fun!!! What a ride and what a view! If you have never been on a helicopter, fix... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Christine K
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour pilot mike amazing experience wind farm great ride ground crew block island these guys weather was perfect rhode island north light westerly homes coastline landing beaches bi
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Took the helicopter tour out of Westerly. Our pilot, Mike, was fabulous....very knowledgeable of the area, was fun and had a chill personality. Seeing the area we live in from a bird's eye view was breathtaking. We are already planning our next helicopter adventure!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

On Sunday we got to experience a helicopter ride over Block Island in a belated Valentine's Day celebration. If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I absolutely would! Our pilot was awesome, the weather was perfect, and the views were incredible! We will definitely be coming back again! Thank you Dooney Aviation and Pilot Mike for a top notch experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed December 10, 2017

The staff was great and very friendly. Had a great time and would recommend to anyone. Took my 13 year old and 11 year old

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Michael was great! From the very beginning to the very end. The weather wasn't best for when our original flight day was for. He called to reschedule and would touch base with me if further necessary. On the second attempt I was extremely sick and called and spoke with Michael and he was able to reschedule us again to make sure I got all that there was to offer from the experience. When we finally were scheduled for our trip, we went up right during sunset, it was an INCREDIBLE experience. Michael was simply the greatest also - very personable, professional and kind. My partner and I are new to the area and wanted to get a better view, no better way then this experience. I told Michael they need to advertise more and get out there because this is something that EVERYONE needs to experience and its beyond affordable.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Took my son for his 5th birthday. He thought it was awesome and so did I. The pilot (Mike) was professional and very personable, he made my son feel very involved. Would (and will) definitely go again.