“Beautiful place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Pascoag, Rhode Island
“Beautiful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I am a member of Hilton HHonors so I have stayed at many Hiltons. Doubletree's and Hamptons. This was by far the best Hampton I have ever stayed at. It appeared to be brand new. The rooms were very spacious with a beautiful updated bathroom with marble counters. Nice 42 inch flat screen TV, IPod dock. Just about all the amenities you could ask for. Everyone we interacted with gave us great service. We were on a 12 day vacation and this was just a one day stop enroute. This was much nicer than the other hotels we stayed at during the entire vacation. I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. It was so clean and nice. Also, the breakfast was great and three types of fresh fruits, hot scrambled eggs mixed with ham, bacon, pastries, toast etc. Breakfast is all included in the cost of the room. Everything is well worth the money.

Room Tip: We asked for a room near the elevator because my husband cannot walk long distances. They were very...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Its been 2 years since we stayed here last but it is still the best hotel in the St. Louis area. We arrived in town 4 hours early for our check in. This was not a problem. They had our room ready in a very short time. As usual, everybody from the ladies at the front desk, to the lady serving breakfast to the lady in the evening serving warm cookies and milk are absolutely wonderful. Everybody always has a smile and asks if you need anything. Our room was kept very clean and they still have the best beds! Thank you again for making our stay wonderful!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanette A
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My hubby, grand-daughter and I recently spent 2 nights at this hotel. Wow! We were very impressed with this hotel! From the time we checked in, it was a very enjoyable stay! Upon entering our room, the décor was nice, the beds & pillows very comfy, everything very clean & well-kept. The hotel staff was always helpful, they went out of their way to help us find places to eat or have fun..even printing out directions for us. Breakfast was complimentary, they had quite a nice selection each morning. Pool and hot tub also nice! Each night we enjoyed the cookies and milk(nice touch!) I can honestly say that this was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed . (a big thank you to Jennifer, Natalie, and hotel staff for your help& hospitality!)

1 Thank Cindy807
kansas city, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love this place and the staff is so welcoming The environment is truly holesome. Everytime I come to visit the St. Louis site, the staff is warm, remembers you and gives you undevided attention. The rooms are always prestine and the Cookie Lady just makes the whole stay worth it..whether you eat cookies or not.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Lisa A
Jonesboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and I haven't come across any that I would not stay at again. Rooms are very nice, clean and bed are comfortable. Breakfast is a variety of items to choose from and very tasteful. Great service all the way around.

West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We received a warm welcome by a very courteous staff. They even gave our daughter a little toy. The hotel seems pretty new and the interior is very modern. We were pleasantly surprised by our king suite. It makes quite an impression when you first enter it. Very new and sophisticated furniture. Really liked the long desk area as a divider. The room was immaculately clean! Probably the cleanest hotel room I've ever been too. The bed was very comfortable and our baby girl loved the large windows to look out. The breakfast had a big selection and was very good. We also loved the yummy complementary cookies in the evenings. On our way back we stayed at the same hotel again, but in a different room. That room was in the same perfect condition as the previous one. Can't say enough good things about this hotel! It was a wonderful stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kitkatkat14
St Louis MO, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

First time at the Hampton and loved my experience. Everyone is very helpful and polite. Hotel is clean and offers everything you are looking for in a hotel stay! You have many options for breakfast and they serve warm cookies and milk in the evening. Overall this hotel was very accomodating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Raeann M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Forest Park
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#3 of 121 in Saint Louis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,228 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!