I am a member of Hilton HHonors so I have stayed at many Hiltons. Doubletree's and Hamptons. This was by far the best Hampton I have ever stayed at. It appeared to be brand new. The rooms were very spacious with a beautiful updated bathroom with marble counters. Nice 42 inch flat screen TV, IPod dock. Just about all the amenities you could ask for. Everyone we interacted with gave us great service. We were on a 12 day vacation and this was just a one day stop enroute. This was much nicer than the other hotels we stayed at during the entire vacation. I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. It was so clean and nice. Also, the breakfast was great and three types of fresh fruits, hot scrambled eggs mixed with ham, bacon, pastries, toast etc. Breakfast is all included in the cost of the room. Everything is well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO