My boyfriend and I stayed here last summer (sorry for not reviewing sooner!) at the start of a cross country road trip. We had a long day on our first drive before arriving here and wasn't sure what to expect, we had booked so many hotels for the trip we barely remembered what they looked like.
We were greeted by a really friendly receptionist who told us they had just baked some fresh cookies, and made some fresh coffee. We were so tired after he drive it was such a nice welcome, and both of us still say this is the best hotel we've ever stayed in because of that friendly greeting. I've never been made to feel so welcome!
The room was huge! It had everything and more you'd need from a hotel, from microwave popcorn to a lovely big bath and dressing area, laptop table, massive desk, sofa area, we were so impressed!
I would travel back to St Louis again just to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO