Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
$90
Orbitz.com
$90
1,457 results
All reviewscookies and milksympathy cardcookie hourpool toysevening cookiesthe cookie ladyking suiteclean hoteleasy accessexcellent hotelst louispool and hot tubwould highly recommend this hoteloatmealgrandmainnscleanliness
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nasty bed covers is one of the primary reasons I hate hotel rooms....however, this hotel actually washes the bed spread/duvet covers for every guest....what hotel chain does that these days? Clean, clean, clean! Thank you Hampton Inn!!! You have my personal and company travel business from now on!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristi B
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with others, and for noticing how clean our hotel is. We have been ranked as one of the top cleanest Hampton Inn's worldwide, but all Hampton Inn's wash the duvet covers before every guest. It's crazy to think that others don't. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

Your Clean Hotel,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating from the moment we checked until the moment we left. They helped to make our stay very pleasant experience. I'll definitely visit this hotel again. It's located near the interstate and very convenient to several restaurants and the mall.

2  Thank Kendrick H

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. It is great to see that you truly enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be so accommodating. We hope to see you again as well.

Your Friendly Staff,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

It's easy to see why they are rated #1! Great service, super clean, great breakfast....great everything! The staff goes above & beyond with any requests no matter how big or small. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelingsissy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you felt we lived up to what others have said. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your #1 Hampton Inn,

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had mistakenly requested a room that was too small for my family. The receptionist and the manager made arrangements for us to stay in an suite with a hide-a-bed for the same cost. This was my mistake and they went above and beyond to accommodate my family.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that we were able to help accommodate your family to a more suitable room type for your visit. It is also great to hear that you felt that we went Above & Beyond your expectations, because that's exactly what we strive to do. Again, thank you, and we hope to see you again sometime in the near future.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed at this hampton for 4 nights while on a family vacation in St. Louis. The staff were very welcoming. We especially remember our time visiting with Grandma (Cookie Lady) and having complimentary cookies and milk each night. I appreciate the friendliness of the staff that we received at this hotel. It was the BEST experience we have had at any hotel.

2  Thank Brandi S

Thank you for all of your kind words, and for specifically mentioning our Cookie Lady. I know that meant a lot to her. I also know she would love to see you and your family again. She loves seeing how big the kids get from year to year. With that said, we hope to see you again, and once more, thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Your Hampton Inn Staff & Cookie Lady,