“As good as it gets.....”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Schaumburg, United States
“As good as it gets.....”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I recently started to travel to St Louis for work, and as an avid Trip Advisor reader/reviewer, I had to try this hotel. It did not disappoint. So many nice little touches everywhere. Great hotel, great staff....Wish every hotel would follow their recipe, because they have it right!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review, but also, thank you for your kind words. It is great to hear that you felt we lived up to your expectations, and that you enjoyed not only our facilities but our staff, as well. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Fort Smith, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Shoddy construction. If you don't mind squeaking floors, listening to the people above, below, or next to you, then you will love it here! The service was excellent, but they didn't build it! The complimentary breakfast was average. Very disappointing stay for a Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
I want to first thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for complimenting our staff. I am deeply sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you about your visit and see if there is any way that we can make up for the inconveniences that you experienced. Please feel free to contact me or our General Manager, Tom Dempsey, at (314) 894-1900. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jackson, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am not exaggerating when I say that the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites/I-55 South in St. Louis is the friendliest staff that I have ever met at any hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and felt very welcome here. The hotel is very clean, and the location is very convenient to the zoo, Grant's Farm, downtown, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us on Tripadvisor. It is great to hear that you felt so welcomed by our staff and so comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the near future.

Your Hampton Staff,

Des Moines, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This hotel appears to be brand new with updated ammenities, and appearances. The location was great being right near the highway, and easy travel. Hotel staff was very professional, and willing to help out. I thought the rate was a little high for a Hampton Inn, but would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be so new. We hit our three year mark last Thanksgiving and we work hard to keep it looking as new as possible, so thank you for that compliment. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Your Hampton Hotel,

Roseville, Minnesota
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were driving all day and were looking for a hotel to stay in. We saw the Hampton Inn name decided to stay here. We were not disappointed. Excellent service, clean rooms, great breakfast. All what we were looking for from our stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you felt we lived up to your expectations. At Hampton Inn's, we always want our guests to be 100% satisfied, so it is great to hear that you found that while staying with us. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Your Hampton Staff,

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very friendly staff, great pool, clean, good breakfast, yummy cookies in the evening, decent location for visiting St. Louis, great hotel for kids and for socializing with others. This was our second stay there, we will come back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad that you have enjoyed both of your visits at our property, and that you have found our staff, pool, breakfast and cleanliness to be top notch. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Your Place to Stay,

McAlester, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is clean and fresh!! The staff is so friendly and helpful!! They have fresh baked cookies in the evening. :) It's close to a lot of restaurants and stores. The pool is clean and is a pretty good size. Overall it's a nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. We like to stay at this hotel when we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful. It's also good to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our fresh baked cookies in the evening. I mean, what better way to end the day, right. :) We hope to see you again in the near future.

Your St. Louis Hampton,

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Forest Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!