“The staff was professional, friendly and helpful.”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff made our stay exceptional. From the first warm greeting to the good bye with comments to drive safely. The staff went above and beyond recommending nearby restaurants with copies of the menus and driving directions. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Hotel was located close to the interstate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you found our staff to be so exceptional, and that you enjoyed the recommendations for local eateries. Our staff tries hard to find ways to go above and beyond, such as our menus attached to directions for local restaurants, so to hear you say that means a lot to us. We hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Your Friendly, Helpful Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

On a trip with our grand daughter and we Found this hotel on trip advisor and it was true to the great reviews I read. Check in was a breeze with two of the most friendly and informative staff ever. The room is super nice and roomy and super clean. Cookies and milk in the lobby at 8pm was a great treat and the host knew the area really well and helped us with things to do for the next day. We discovered that this Hampton is the number one Hampton in the USA two years running. I can see why. Breakfast was high quality and super clean and lots of choices. Staff again very friendly to us. I can't find anything about this hotel I would complain about. We stay in hotels about 6 times a year and this is one is by far the best we have stayed in. There are always staff around this place and interacting with the customers to say hey we are glad you stayed here. It's about 25 miles south of St. Louis but very worth the short drive from there. Easy to locate and easy to get to. Highly recommended for sure.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Wow, what can I say other than thank you. Thank you for your kind words, for describing our amenities, and for the compliments to our cookie hostess. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. What you said is true. We have been ranked as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide for the past two years, and it is because of reviews from guest like you that have helped us achieve that recognition. So thank you.

We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, and sometime soon.

Your St. Louis Hotel,

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My family has stayed there 5 times over the past 3 years For a wedding and a funeral and I must say not only is this place a 5 star for being clean, The employees are even better ! Tom is the manager And runs a tight ship ,you walk in the place and the treat you like you belong there ! All the front desk employees are amazing ( Ashley , Courtney , Ext ......) Thx to all you make it so easy to come back ,

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank flopper1

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stays on tripadvisor. Also, thank you for mentioning Tom and other staff members by name. There's just something about seeing your name in a review that just puts a smile on your face, so thank you. Tom definitely leads by example, and it is great to hear that you can see that.
Again, thank you for continually choosing to stay with us. We love having your family here, and we can't wait until next time. Maybe baby shower...? Who knows ;)

Your Hampton Family,

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Service was good. The room was very clean, but seemed to be a little small. Bathroom was clean. too. The staff were also good at check-in. If the breakfast can have more selections, it will be better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. It is good to hear that you found everything to be very clean and the staff to be good. We hope that you enjoyed your time in St. Louis and hope to see you again.

Hospitably,

Reviewed March 6, 2014

When traveling to St. Louis, I ALWAYS stay at the Hampton Inn on Butler Hill. The management and staff at this location are consistently premier -- they are Customer focused. Last year, I was traveling extensively across the US for business. Because of my exceptional experience at the Hampton Inn Butler Road, I selected Hampton Inn as my choice lodging during my travels. There was only one other location (New Mexico) that ran a close 2nd to the exceptional customer service I consistently receive from Butler Hill.

1  Thank Roz B

Thank you!!! Thank you for your kind words, and for continually choosing to stay with us. We love having you here, and it is great to hear that you love the service that you receive when you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Your Hampton Staff,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wow! Our stay at this Hampton Inn Hotel definitely rates as the very best Hampton Inn Hotel stay and also rates right up at the top for some of the best treatment that we have experienced from a hotel staff anywhere in the World.

2  Thank Yood

Wow as well! Thank you for the compliments. It means a lot to us to know that you felt so well taken care of and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your Hampton Staff,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a function in Columbia, IL and decided to make a weekend out of it so we stayed in the whirlpool suite. We had a great time, staff was helpful and friendly. Very clean and very nice. Good breakfast selection in the AM.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff T
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay on trip advisor. I am happy to hear that you and your girlfriend had such a great time and that you enjoyed our amenities. I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!