On a trip with our grand daughter and we Found this hotel on trip advisor and it was true to the great reviews I read. Check in was a breeze with two of the most friendly and informative staff ever. The room is super nice and roomy and super clean. Cookies and milk in the lobby at 8pm was a great treat and the host knew the area really well and helped us with things to do for the next day. We discovered that this Hampton is the number one Hampton in the USA two years running. I can see why. Breakfast was high quality and super clean and lots of choices. Staff again very friendly to us. I can't find anything about this hotel I would complain about. We stay in hotels about 6 times a year and this is one is by far the best we have stayed in. There are always staff around this place and interacting with the customers to say hey we are glad you stayed here. It's about 25 miles south of St. Louis but very worth the short drive from there. Easy to locate and easy to get to. Highly recommended for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO