I'll have to agree with all the other reviewers that love this hotel. We stayed on 1/23/2014, a Thurs night stay. We had a king suite, and it was clean, quiet, and the bed was very nice. Now, a suite at the Hampton is not the same as a suite at the Hilton, but it was still very nice. Free wifi, parking, & breakfast. The staff were all very friendly as well. We enjoyed our stay here, and look forward to coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO