“Best Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Nixa, United States
“Best Hampton Inn”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inn's in the country. Very nice, relaxing, clean property which is good for business or leisure travel. And the staff here is amazing. They seem to know everyone by name and truly appreciate your business. I've never been disappointed when I stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kevin R
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your kindness. We have an amazing staff here who truly loves what they do and loves to get to know our guests. So it is great to hear that you feel that warmth. Thank you also for taking the time to share your visits with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Your Hampton Inn Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Desloge, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

From the moment I pulled up I knew I made the right choice. The front desk clerk was amazing and the hotel was very clean. The room was perfect and I had a really nice stay. The breakfast was nice as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your stay with others. It is great to hear that you felt comfortable from the moment you arrived, and that you found everything to be amazing and clean. I hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Chico, California
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn when I came to St. Louis for the 2013 World Series. I could not have been happier with the room--very comfortable bed, nice sitting area, very roomy bathroom, and a convenient kitchen area with a fridge and microwave. There was a wonderful indoor pool which I used several times. For a chain hotel, the morning included breakfast was quite good. And the fresh, warm cookies at night were a real plus. But the best part of my stay were the hotel staff. They were very friendly (even though I am a Red Sox supporter) and very helpful any time I had a question. The hotel was conveniently located just off of main routes. If I come to St. Louis again, I would definitely stay here again. Very highly recommended

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you found everything to be so comfortable and refreshing. That was definitely a fun time to stay in St. Louis, so thank you for choosing to spend it with us. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast in the mornings, and that you found our staff to be the best part of your experience here. We have an awesome staff who love to have fun getting to know our guests. We hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Hartford, CT, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I needed to be south of the city for business. The Hampton Inn has never let me down. You know what to expect and they deliver. My only complaint was I was woken by the noise from someone walking around in the room above at 4:30 in the morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for always staying with us while you're in St. Louis. It is great to hear that we deliver what you expect. I am sorry that you weren't able to receive a good night's sleep during your last visit, especially since that's why you stay at a hotel. So, if there is any way that I can make that up to you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Austin, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice. Very friendly staff and very accommodating. The room and entire hotel was very clean and comfortable. (Something you do not always find at every hotel). Highly recommended

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Christine S
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience that you had during your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed everything so much and that you found that we were very accommodating. We all love what we do and truly want our guest to feel like our friends or part of our extended family. Also, thank you for recommending us and for noticing how clean our property is. We have an amazing Housekeeping staff who has helped us become known as one of the cleanest Hampton Inns worldwide.

Again, thank you so much, and I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Lincoln, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have stayed here several times and we keep going back. Friendly staff, clean hotel, and nice rooms make our stay very pleasant. The continental breakfast is pretty good. It is located close to South County mall. We highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and for always choosing to stay with us. We always love having the opportunity to catch up with our guest from their last visit. It is great to hear that you continually find us to be friendly, clean and to have a good breakfast. We look forward to your next visit with us, and hopefully we can catch up about the holidays.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

ohio
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Usually when staying in a hotel, the bathroom has something in it that hasn't been cleaned thoroughly. This bathroom was spotless. Bed is very comfortable and front desk was extremely friendly. I would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your stay with us. It is great to hear that you were looking for something and only found that everything was spotless. We have an amazing housekeeping staff and manager who work hard at what they do. Because of their dedication and reviews from guest like you, they have been recognized as one of the top Hampton Inn's in cleanliness. So thank you for sharing that with us, I will be sure to pass on your review to our staff.

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!