Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Excellent accomadations and service although internet speed could improve. Good location to downtown and Arnold and South County suburbs. Far enough off the highway for work and sleep without all the noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your visit with others. I am happy to hear that you found our accommodations, and service so enjoyable. I hope that we will get the opportunity to see you again.

(314) 894-1900

Write a ReviewReviews (1,416)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This hotel is an excellent choice for a good nights rest. It is off I55 in southwest St Louis which makes it a perfect choice for those having business in southwest county. Being adjacent to I55 also makes it an easy commute into the city or up Lindbergh Blvd. The hotel is very clean, the personnel are very courteous and friendly and the buffet has excellent choices for breakfast. The workout room is well equipped with treadmills, freee weights, towels and water. The rooms are quiet, and comfortable with free WIFI, a refrigerator, and spacious for working or relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your visit on tripadvisor. I am so glad that you found our location convenient and that you enjoyed our breakfast and fitness center. Those are two things that we tend to not get much feedback on, so it is great to see that you found them so accommodating. Thank you, and I hope we get to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to be,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The hotel is very clean and the staff is the most helpful and friendly I have ever encountered!! We were greeted by a friendly face and given a room on a secure floor. The breakfast the next day was excellent, not the usual pastries and coffee. The beds were very comfortable and even the comforter were CLEAN!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your visit with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be clean and comfortable. At Hampton Inn’s, not only is your room cleaned like other hotels, but we also wash the duvet covers after every guest. Because of that dedication to cleanliness, and because of our phenomenal housekeeping staff, we have won the Sparkle Award. Which named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn worldwide.

Again, thank you and I hope that we will get the chance to see you again.

Hospitably,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

From check in to check out this hotel did everything to make our stay memorable. The staff was amazing. From remembering my familes names, to reccomending a restaurant downtown. Help with tourism sites also. The rooms were very clean. Breakfast was great with many choices for my picky family. We also loved fresh baked cookies and milk every evening. I highly reccommend this hotel for your stay in the St. Louis area.

1  Thank 3mom51

Thank you for writing a review, and for your recommendations to others. I am so happy that we were able to help out with your St. Louis activities, and that we were able to provide such a memorable stay for you and your family. We do our best to keep up to date with St. Louis attractions, and try to always have on hand pamphlets/menus/directions/etc. for quick and easy access. I hope that we will get a chance to see your family again.

Your St. Louis Hotel,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

ok, so i'm admittedly a hotel snob. I love a nice, luxurious city hotel with large rooms and expansive lobbies. so...I was astounded to see, upon researching our hotel stay for st Louis, that the Hampton inn was rated #1! but I was travelling with three boys under the age of 10 and also wasn't about to pay $400 a night for one room when I need two rooms, just so I could appease my need for a pretty lobby. I booked our four nights at the Hampton inn and the reviews do not lie. this place is amazing. the folks at the front desk are so nice, ALL THE TIME. its crazy how wonderful everyone here was-forgot a toothbrush-they had one for me at no charge. the entire facility, including the rooms, was immaculate. the pool was warm and welcoming. the breakfast was decent-you're not going to get a full out large scale breakfast buffet here but it kept my three boys happy for 5 days-not too shabby. the evening cookies were truly a hit. my kids have talked about their conversations with the cookie lady at the hotel for hours now....it was a wonderful experience. highlight: all three boys lost a tooth one night ( crazy, I know ) and when the front desk heard about this, they let all of them choose a treat from the snack station there-they were so happy and excited. thank you Hampton inn and the staff in Mehlville for making our short before back to school vacation a memorable one. we had a great time and look forward to staying with all of you again real soon!

2  Thank julie g

What can I say, other than, THANK YOU! It brings more joy than you know, to read how much you enjoyed your stay and how highly you think of us. I am so happy your boys enjoyed our cookie hour with Linda. She has so much fun guessing kiddos ages and just being like a grandma to everyone. And how fun that they all 3 lost a tooth. The tooth fairy must have had a busy night. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone your experiences, and for giving us a try. I hope your family is having fun with going back to school, and I hope that we will get a chance to see you all again. Thank you so much.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I frequent this hotel when I'm in the South County - St. Louis area near Jefferson Barracks. Not only is it a clean, comfortable stay with complimentary wi-fi and a hot breakfast, but I have to say that the staff here goes above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Apparently the Hilton Group thinks so too - this is a "Connie Award" (after Conrad Hilton) winner. From the first greeting to checking on room satisfaction to helping with restaurant recommendations (even printing out maps for the guests), this staff is exceptional. Example: on the day we left, we noticed that someone had left a phone charger plugged into the wall in the breakfast room. We assumed someone would miss it and be back for it. As we checked out and left, we had not yet made it to the airport when the airport called my cell phone and the hotel staff said that they had found a charger near where I was sitting and a) was it mine and b) could they mail it to me? Just an example of an attentive, friendly, and service-oriented staff. I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The top (fourth) floor is a 'badge access only" floor. Rooms are about the same as other f...
2  Thank cpt-b-disasterman
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

First I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such an awesome review and secondly thank you for continually staying with us. I am so glad that we exceed your expectations and that you always feel comfortable. We are pretty proud of our awards as well, and it's wonderful guests like you who help us receive those, so thank you.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Your St. Louis Home,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Excellent Hotel! Very clean. Front desk staff went above and beyond their duty to make our stay pleasant. With in a 15 to 20 min drive to all major attractions. The cookies every night were a wonderful treat to look forward to after a long day. Would difinitly stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you found us to be so pleasant and so clean. We have a phenomenal staff, and because of that we have been award the Sparkle Award which named us the cleanest Hampton Inn in the world, and the Connie Award which named us the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites in the world. Also, because of reviews like yours, it has made those types of awards possible, so thank you so much.

We hope to see you again.

Your Excellent Hotel,

(314) 894-1900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Downtown
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#5 of 123 in Saint Louis

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!