“WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Milwaukee, United States
“WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff was so friendly! Everything was wonderful duirng our stay. The front desk was very helpful with directions, the housekeeping was friendly, the breakfast people wer cheerful and the cookie lady was great. Breakfast food was good and the cookies at night were a big hit with my family. We will defintely stay here again!

1 Thank Jon N
HamptonI55, Assistant Front Desk Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Jon N…We can’t wait to see you again! Thank you for the many accolades you gave our team members. Our staff tries their best to show genuine hospitality, otherwise known here as “Hamptonality”! – Elizabeth H. – Asst. FD Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

As previously indicated our stay at the Hampton Inn was very comfortable. We were surrounded by staff genuinely concerned with our well being. That in combination with our visit with family and the weather made for a wonderful time out from our usual busy life style.

1 Thank Ralph M
Dear Ralph M…Isn’t it nice when everything clicks when you’re on vacation? Our Hampton Inn & Suites was honored that we could be your comfortable “home away from home”. We hope to see you again…hopefully the weather will be just as nice! – Elizabeth H. – Asst. FD Manager
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our last stay at his hotel was a bereavement stay in March , so the mood was obviously a bit different , but this wonderful hotel had my shirt pressed for the funeral, sent a card that everyone signed to our room, and wished us well at every turn. they are simply the best hotel staff we have ever encountered. and we stay at alot of hotels !!!

They always go ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY !!!!! TOM, ASHLEY, ELIZABETH, TRACY, KRYSTAL AND EVERYONE, INCLUDING BREAKFAST STAFF, COOKIE STAFF AND HOUSEKEEPING AND ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION !!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EVERYTIME WE STAY !!!!

We have booked a ( fun trip ) for this thursday with family from Houston , and I am so convinced that everything will be great im writing this review before we check in!!!! I am a converted marriott guy and would not stay anywhere else while in my hometown of st louis. this HAMPTONS STAFF is better than staffs at 5 star hotels !!!! If its not right they make it right !!! WE HAVE STAYED HERE OVER 10 TIMES SINCE THEY OPENED !!!!

P/S - the trash cans are small- TOO FUNNY - if thats the only complaint - this hotel is perfect !!! ( but when we check in they give us a extra one ) just ask the staff !!! they are simply the best ( book it and have fun ( hotel is newer, clean and fantastic) and in a great area in south st louis county ( close to everything ) but its staff is why we keep coming back time after time !!! see you soon !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank independance56003
Dear independance56003…Keep those compliments coming! Your kind words were conveyed to our staff. Thank you! We were excited to meet your extended family this past visit. Our team strives to “go the extra mile” for all of our guests. We will see you the next time you visit St. Louis! – Elizabeth H. – Asst. FD Manager
Marshfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I chose this hotel based on the reviews that I found on tripadvisor. We were NOT disappointed. The staff was extremely helpful and always pleasant. We had booked two rooms during our stay and they were both very clean and comfortable. I stayed here with several children and I always felt safe, even in the parking lot. I would definitely recommend staying here.

2 Thank TravelMO1717
Dear TravelMO1717…Thank you for taking the time to read our reviews online. We are so glad you had a pleasant experience at our hotel. We appreciate when guests follow up to share their experiences on trip advisor. Hope your children enjoy the rest of their summer break! – Elizabeth H. – Asst. FD Manager
Warsaw, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have had good experience at Hampton Inns, generally. And this was no exception. I feel it was especially notable because of the extra attention I was given during check in and through out my stay. I would stay here again if in the area and would recommend it highly to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dave B
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
That is so great to see that you felt so taken care of during your visit with us. Thank you for sharing your stay, and I hope we do get to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed with our two young boys in a room with two queen beds. Next time we will get a suite so we have a bigger room. Other than that, it was great. The pool was great. Clean and provided toys for kids so we didn't have to bring our own. The boys looked forward to the warm cookies and milk at the end of the day and Linda the cookie lady was sweet as can be. When we left, my son said to hotel staff, "best hotel ever." The service was excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Btfrench
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed your visit so much. I am also glad that everyone enjoyed the use of the pool toys and enjoyed our cookie hour. Linda has so much fun getting to know everyone and sharing some cookies and milk. I hope that we will get to see your family again soon.

Your Hampton Family,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Recently I visited St. Louis for my sons wedding. We used the Hampton Inn at 4200 MidAmerica for our stay. We were so impressed with the treatment we received from the staff. They treated us like family they were very helpful with directions to different places and restaurants and a lot of fun to talk with. The hotel was very clean, the pool a little small but still great, the rooms were wonderful. The breakfast that is included was fantastic not just rolls but eggs, cereal, waffles and much more they even offer a breakfast to go if you are in a hurry in a little brown bag. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and all of them are great but this is the best one out of all of them. If you are in St. Louis this is the place to stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank TerryS2
Thank you! Thank you for sharing your stay, and thank you for your encouraging words. I am happy to hear that you felt like just part of our family. We want everyone to feel that way and it’s always more fun getting to know everyone and truly becoming like a second family. That way the next time we see you we can all catch up on how things have been. We also try to think how we would want our families treated when they travel which I think makes a big difference. I hope that we will get to see you again.

Your Hampton Family,

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Forest Park
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#3 of 121 in Saint Louis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,233 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!