“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Excellent location, service was fantastic, rooms were very comfortable, furnishings were top notch, morning breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Staff very helpful, highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I know it’s not easy to fit that into a schedule. I am glad that you enjoyed your entire stay, from our hot complimentary breakfast, to the décor, to our location, and to our staff. We hope that we will get to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel was amazing. I love the decor and the cleanliness of the rooms. I felt completely comfortable there. The staff was very friendly and really made you feel at home. If passing through St. Louis again, I would definitely choose this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that you felt completely comfortable during your stay here. Thank you for taking the time to share a review. Our housekeeping staff is one in a million, and because of that, we have received the Sparkle Award which has named us as the cleanest Hampton Inn in the world.

We hope that you will revisit St. Louis, and that we will get to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were in St. Louis for a brief family memorial at a local cemetery. This was the first time we stayed at this Hampton Inn, but we would stay here again if and when we return. The building is immaculate and the staff is the best we have ever encountered. The location has easy access to I-55 and the St. Louis beltway. *****

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit with others. I am glad you enjoyed our property, and we all look forward to seeing your family here again soon.

Hospitably,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. Any time they saw me walking through the lobby, they acknowledged me by name and made sure everything was to my liking. They went above and beyond...Exceeding my expectations of the stay with every encounter. I will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! We strive to exceed expectations, so to know that you feel that we did that for you just puts a smile on our faces. We can’t wait to see you during your next trip.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed in this new Hampton Inn. We have family in the St. Louis area and have stayed here twice since they have opened. Our last visit was because my grandfather passed away. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They gave us a sympathy card that had been signed by the whole staff. I was impressed. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the lobby/breakfast area is wonderful. Breakfast is very good and the coffee/water that is available 24/7 along with fresh baked cookies is a nice touch. Thank you for taking such good care of us during our stay. Even one of the gentlemen from behind the desk helped me carry a plant to my room that I had brought from the funeral. That is the kind of hospitality you find in the South ( which is where I am from). Until our next visit.......

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for sharing your stay with others. Again, I am sorry that the loss of your grandfather is what brought you back to us, but I am glad that we were able to help during your stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, so we are always looking to help in any way that we can, like helping you carry things. :) We all look forward to seeing you again, and thank you.

The “Best Hampton Ever” :)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed here on our return Spring Break visit to St. Louis. It was a little outside of downtown, but it wasn't a bad drive at all. The staff was amazing. Very friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a very clean king suite which was more designed for a business traveler, but it was fine for our family of 5. Our main focus was the pool - which was large, clean, and very nice. There were even some pool toys! It was truly the little things that made this stay so great - a packet of microwave popcorn each night and the warm cookies and milk were big hits with my crew. We also appreciated the hot water that was on tap all day long for a hot chocolate or cup of tea. The kitchenette area was big enough that we were able to make dinner in our room one night. The fridge did freeze a few things, but that was truly the only complaint. Our only other recommendation would be for larger trash cans. I liked that they were separated into trash and recycling, but didn't hold much. Thank you for a great stay in St. Louis!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank acriebe
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with others. I am glad you and your family were able to enjoy our hotel and all the extra little amenities. Our cookie hostess’ love their job, but have a hard time believing that everyone loves our cookie hour so much, so comments like yours are very appreciated. I am also glad you were able to enjoy our pool and pool toys. We do our best to think ahead and prepare for our guest, so we try to keep pool noodles, balls, sinkers, and maybe some floaties in our pool toy bin. We also try to have extra swim diapers on hand just in case.

I do apologize about the fridge freezing some of your items, and the small trash cans. If you would like to give me a call, we can add in your profile to place a bigger trash can in your room for any future stays with us, and we can also have maintenance do an extra check on the fridge to make sure it isn’t too cold. If there is anything else that we can do, please don’t hesitate to let us know. I hope that we will get to see you and your family again soon.

Your Super Friendly Staff, :)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just recently, this past month my family and I stayed at your hotel while we were having to plan & attend my mother-in-law's funeral.
The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They were wonderful. The hospitality was amazing. The attention to every little detail was just wonderful. We were there for a very sad event and the staff made sure they met every need we had while bringing in family members. They were friendly and genuine. We felt like they were family. They made us feel at home and were very helpful. Each front desk person and cookie ladies were amazing and remembered our names. Elizabeth and her staff were so sweet and sent each of our families a sympathy card.
Although our time there was for a very sad occasion, we were greeted with warm smiles and genuine hospitality, it made our stay there very comfortable. The front desk people were amazing along with the cleaning staff. Our room s were always cleaned and the hotel is beautifully kept.
I want to thank each and every member of the staff for the wonderful & caring hospitality.
The Travers, Goodman's & Hatton's

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that we were able to be added family to your family. I am glad that you felt comfortable in our hotel and that we were able to help. We all hate seeing families hurt, and we just hope that we can help. So thank you so much for your kind words and for specifically mentioning Elizabeth. I know she will happy to see this. I hope that we will all get to see you and your family again for maybe some St. Louis fun, and hopefully we can all catch up.

Your Hampton Family,

(314) 894-1900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#5 of 121 in Saint Louis

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!