We stayed here with our 2 young boys in a 2 Queen room. The staff were very helpful and friendly right from the start, making fresh cookies in evening, calling to make sure that everything was satisfactory, and even brushing snow off the car and clearing the windshields early in the morning. The room was very pleasant and spotlessly clean, and the beds very comfortable. The pool was larger than most, sparking clean and they even had a cart full of pool toys available for the kids to play with. Breakfast was great with fresh waffles, sausage, western omlettes, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, variety of breads, juices, etc., all of which were fresh and had not been sitting around. Overall, this was probably one of the nicest Hamptons we have stayed in, and we would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO