My husband and I stayed for 4 nights while visiting St Louis recently. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room impeccably clean. The breakfast that was included had a nice selection of both hot and cold items. Warm cookies in the evening was a nice perk! But there was one problem. On the day of our departure, in the early morning hours,we were informed by the front desk that someone attempted to break into our car.As it turns out we were not alone. There were a number of other guests who had the same problem. Although the thieves did not gain entry inside our vehicle did sustain damage to the driver's door handle. Since we are not from the area not sure if this was a common occurrence but perhaps more lighting, cameras and/or additional security might deter any future incidents. If this had not happened we would have had a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO