“Easily best coffee for miles around”
Review of Oslar Coffee

Oslar Coffee
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Wokingham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Artisan Coffee Shop in the historic market town of Wokingham
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has incredible coffee served by friendly staff. Owner really knows his stuff and takes his coffee making seriously. Miles better than any of the chains

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Best kept coffee secret in Wokingham. Having lived in new Zealand for many years I love coffee. Found this place after doing all the Normal chains. Great coffee. Great food. Great for kids. Very friendly staff and the owner knows his coffee. Try it out

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Oslar coffee has to be one of the most nicest independent coffee shops I have ever been in. It boasts a really chilled out atmosphere and has extremely friendly staff.

They have an outstanding selection drinks (The white hot chocolate in a dream in a cup.) and every week they add new and exciting cakes and sandwiches into the mix.

Oslar coffee is truly one of a kind.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I always meet a friend in here as she chooses where we go and it is growing on me. They have cinnamon which is a bonus! Nice and clean, family friendly, good choice of foods though not yet tried anything to eat apart from the giraffe biscuit.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Having travelled extensively in Europe tasting coffee in various establishments, it comes as a pleasant surprise that the best in world coffee is now available just down the road from where I live. I tasted spices from India and exquisite flavours from Columbia. Now we don’t have to travel to enjoy the best. My companion and I also indulged ourselves with the delicious homemade cakes that brilliantly complemented our coffee. The staff are friendly, the proprietor is charming – Oslar Coffee is on my must go there more often list. Go there soon if I were you: Jason Oslar will give you a warm welcome.