“Delicious”

Rossini
Ranked #7 of 165 Restaurants in Wokingham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We take pride and are passionate about serving home cooked Italian food. Family run for more than 2 decades and constantly modernising and updating our extensive wine lists, cocktail menus and food menus. All the staff at Rossini Restaurant wish you a pleasant dining experience with us. Buon appetito!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Classic Sicilian cooking with generous portion sizes. Lovely flavours, good service. Prices are a little on the high side bit otherwise excellent.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (455)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I visited this restaurant with my wife and daughter as a family treat. The food was very good. My wife and I shared a mussels starter which was good and my daughter had the calamari which was excellent.

For mains I had the chefs special Crab Ravioli in a white wine sauce, my wife had Marinated Salmon with Asparagus and mascarpone sauce and my daughter had the Spaghetti Carbonara which were all excellent.

A good selection of desserts, wines and beers were available.

I would recommend a visit. I would definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 17, 2019 via mobile

Evening spoilt by loud operatic music which made conversation impossible. Long wait between courses. I ordered additional drinks which were forgotten. Food was pretty good.

Reviewed October 18, 2019

My wife and I had our anniversary dinner here. lovely atmosphere good service and good food. portions almost too big, very generous.

i had claalves liver, very tender and my wife chicken also well cooked.

the only slight disappointment was the fresh orange dessert. . the ornages had been cut into slices too much pith. my wife makes a wonderful fresh orange dessert with crystalised ginger BUt cut into segments with all the pith removed.. much nicer.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

Very disappointed. Food was rushed out in double quick time so obviously microwaved - not what you expect when you are paying £14 for "fresh" pasta. Staff were inattentive, we got the distinct impression the would rather we leave.