“Lovely food, great relaxed restaurant.”
Review of Rossini

Rossini
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Wokingham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We take pride and are passionate about serving home cooked Italian food. Family run for more than 2 decades and constantly modernising and updating our extensive wine lists, cocktail menus and food menus. All the staff at Rossini Restaurant wish you a pleasant dining experience with us. Buon appetito!
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Just happened to be in the area for a few days and fancied something more than hotel type food. We didn't make a reservation but just wondered in and managed to get a table straight away. The place soon filled and the atmosphere was great considering it was a Monday evening. The food selection was extensive, great flavors and freshly prepared. The staff were very friendly and attentive and very helpful.
Overall a great small restaurant with lovely food, good atmosphere and priced exactly right - Well done.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

As always a fantastic experience dining at Rossini. You are greeted at the door with smiles and hellos, seated at your table, given a menu and your drinks order taken and delivered. You are left to browse the menu and decide at your own pace, no pressure here. Then you get some appetisers whilst you wait for you starters, which was amazing. I am not a pate lover but last time I was here I had the home made pate, warm and under my meat and thoroughly enjoyed it so, this time I decided to try it as the starter in the more traditional way, cold with toast and it was perfection. I will definitely be having that again. My dinner as always was cooked to perfection and the sauce was so full of flavour...., pudding was my favourite, strawberry Romanov, tastebud perfection!
One of the chef's came out to say good night personally as they left and it was really nice to be able to say thank you personally instead of sending a message via the waiters.
It was my birthday and my pudding came with candles and a rendition of happy birthday in Italian followed by English!
All the staff are Italian or Sicilian and the décor is really tasteful and deliberately designed to make you feel as though you might actually be in Italy.
Always a delight and always special, can't wait until we go again

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We visited Rossini's restaurant for a family birthday meal. The staff were incredibly attentive. The food so fresh and exquisite. Fantastic service. Lovely friendly atmosphere, we felt like we had walked into our family's dining room, just wonderful!! They gave us a truly memorable evening. Highly recommend....

Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I visited for the first time. From the moment you walk in you can tell that this is not a chain. The staff were very friendly and gave just the right amount of attention. The menu was quite extensive and could probably be cut down a bit. I asked for recommendations and had the tuna which was nice.loved the desert trolley which is now rare. We will be visiting again.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were here for a celebration birthday meal and the service and atmosphere was fantastic, I was made to feel part of the family
The waiter was attentive and chatty, and made menu suggestions when asked
I had a steak and blue cheese it was lovely,
I also want to know where to get the fantastic amalfi coast wine we had!

im not sure why its been so long since I visited, its going to be a regular for me now