“Still as special as ever in every respect.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rossini

Rossini
Ranked #9 of 135 Restaurants in Wokingham
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Earley, United Kingdom
“Still as special as ever in every respect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been to Rossini’s many times with family and friends over the years but it has been over a year since I updated my last review of early 2013 and having visited again, this time my wife and I being treated by one of our daughters and her boyfriend I felt it was time to put that right.

The extensive menu has remained virtually unchanged for many years but with such a wide choice available there is something there for everybody and with the addition of weekly specials you are spoilt for choice.

Tony and his team still have the restaurant running like clockwork and no matter how many people there are all the meals come out together and never cease to impress. The food again was as good as we have had every time before with excellent service.

With house red and white wine still at only £12.50 a bottle this helps the pocket as the food prices average out at about £25 per head for a three course meal which includes a dessert from the sweet trolley. For what you get by way of service and food it is excellent value and remains in my opinion still the Number One Italian restaurant in Wokingham and beyond.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ChamyC

Windsor, Ontario
“Top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Italian restaurants I have been to. Felt right at home. Great food, service, and atmosphere. Mamma would also give it 5 stars!

Visited February 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've had the fortune of visiting this restaurant on 4 occasions in he space of a relative short amount of time and each time I've left fully satisfied!

Always trying something different I have not been disappointed whether it's from the set menu or individual items. I simply haven't had a bad meal.

Friendly service, wonderful decor, sublime, authentic food served to the highest standard.

May it continue!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Probably the best Italian.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have been to many Italians both here and in Italy and have to say that Rossini in Wokingham ranks as one of the very best. My partner took me to celebrate my 67 birthday and the meal was simply superb; superbly ordered, superbly cooked, superbly presented and superbly eaten, my me! All the staff without exception were amazing very welcoming and entertaining. I can see me spending a fortune at Rossini's over the next many years for it's not cheap but then the best never is!

• Visited January 2014
Crowthorne, England, United Kingdom
“Favolosa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

One of our favourite restaurants - have been going here for many many years! Food is always lovely and service attentive. Well done Tony and Mau! Ps. They are producing their own Limoncello now - it's great!

Visited December 2013